Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: --- Community Generated Inventory Sheet ---

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Attachment 15727
    Edit, Find & Replace, Search leaving replace blank.

-Adam
    thanks adam, you ought to know by now I am basically a ProDJ when it comes to computers and such.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    thanks adam, you ought to know by now I am basically a ProDJ when it comes to computers and such.
    No problem. As for taking up a bunch of pages, you can also create a new sheet with all your stuff. If I were you I would make a list in excel then cut and paste it in (that is just me, being lazy).

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Don't be an Allen, just press ctrl + f

or indeed; f3
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

good idea, Marc.
    ++++++++
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Default Great Idea

Great Idea Marc,
    I had menchend to buffo in some of our e-mail to each other that I have 500 + aluminized surface coated laser mirrors of various types and sizes that I whanted to make avalible to the members of PL. I hope it gose through.
    Emory Parker.
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

At the risk of sounding stupid,,,are we to post in this thread with our list? Or is there a page to send to?
    Mike

Smile Never be afraid to ask a question!

Quote Originally Posted by HD58PHD View Post
    At the risk of sounding stupid,,,are we to post in this thread with our list? Or is there a page to send to?
    The only stupid question is the one you don't ask, Mike.

At the top of the thread (first post) there is a link to the google-docs list that Marc set up. That's where you want to go to add your stuff. Though there's nothing wrong with posting a summary here as well.

Adam

Awesome,will get to it,no sense in all this stuff sitting in boxes if someone could use it.
    Mike

Sooo,I click the link and it says error,par for my course,so I'll ad-lib it!

(1) JDS/Uniphase 2213-75SLNX Argon with matching 2113 psu and keys,OEM extension umbilical cable,2500 digital remote interface,new more CFM than required EBM fan mounted directly at end of head with sheet-metal duct,printed manual,doing over 4mw@4a,idle,9.4mw@5.35a,41mw@10a,60mw@13.1a,single line 488nm. All power measurements done with a Coherent Lasercheck. 200-220v230-240v single phase.

(2) JDS/Uniphase 2113-75SLNX PSU's tested and working,will warranty them,all three have run the above head with no issues.

(1) Cyonics/Uniphase 2101-10SLSX PSU with key,115v 17a,has the round and rectangular connections with front mounted controls for light/current modes,test points for DMM,power adj. knob.

(1) Spectra Physics bare Argon tube, 0117-12,I believe to be a fresh replacement tube.

(1) S/P rectangular Argon head,163-A1202,labeled .16watt@488nm,with new EBM fan,round 22pin umbilical cable.

(6) Various red HeNe heads,5-14mw,power supplies in 12vdc,24vdc,120-240vac,lab and brick types.

(2) GSI G120D galvo's

(2) GSI Z2229 open loop galvo's w/mirrors

(1) Oooriginal MWK lissajious pattern generator,built from kit some 15-20 yrs. ago,six knobs for creating infinite patterns and making the kids and the GND say oooohhh,ahhhh,you made that???
    Was "The Shiznit" back in the day!

(8) Leadlight style empty pointer housings,gold and chrome w/caps.

(1) GSI G325D galvo

(1) GSI 710-703491 closed loop galvo,very beefy w/alum. base and heat sinks,1/4in shaft.

(1) Coherent AC/DC/IC/UC/PC/AOM thing?

(1) 3 headed fiber optic cable,illuminator for microscope?

(1) Beam expander/telescope?

(1) Remote controlled laser show with HeNe and power supply,spinning mirrors,does stars and pretty flowers,can hang or stand.

Various other HeNe mounts,empty housings,bare plasma tubes non-lasing,long FS mirrors on mounts,

(1) HP iPAQ pocket pc,H2200 series,new battery,docking stand,charger,Bluetooth

Open to offers and trades for 4_5 diodes,amp,DAC,1 watt astronomy pointer,JUST KIDDING!
    Thanks and PM I guess,can send pics,didn't want to hog too much bandwidth!
    Mike

I've added to the spreadsheet...

- 1mW laser diode modules, i have a large number of them to get rid of. Not really worth enough to justify doing any international shipping, but if anyone else is in New Zealand and wants some.

- Argon Ion Laser and powersupply (230v). It's a bit of a mess (wires everywhere) but it runs. 488nm i think and around 20-30mW i think. Looks like a NEC3030 tube.