Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for quickshow shows...willing to pay...please help!

Default Looking for quickshow shows...willing to pay...please help!

Hi everyone, I am looking for about 5-10 different shows for Pangolin Quickshow Program. I need both graphic and animation shows. I am willing to pay some money if needed or anywhere I can download free shows? Thanks so much in advance!

Sign up here http://www.pangolinshows.com/home.html with your FB3 serial and start downloading for free

Theres some nice stuff there made by members here.

thanks, I have done that already, but there aren't any shows for Quick Shows, all of them are for LD2000

I believe there isn't anything at the moment for QS.

Plenty of cues but no shows.

Maybe its time to get creative!

I dont understand why there arent a lot of shows for Quick Show.. it is a very popular program...

Yeah but at its price point it doesn't come with professional shows so its down to user to make them and no-one has so far.

I dare say over time they will appear but at the moment there isn't anything.

and the problem that the quick timeline is not that friendly to use with, have raised several issues regarding time-shift issues, audio peak not representative etc... with pangolin and am promised that a new version of quickshow with better timeline support will be availlable soon, will ask saturday at prolight what they are up to. This is preventing me from creating shows with quickshow sadly.

Michel

Quote Originally Posted by lasershowparty View Post
    thanks, I have done that already, but there aren't any shows for Quick Shows, all of them are for LD2000
    I think your right yes, most shows get made on the LD2000 system.
    I do not know much about the details of quickshow itself, but did check out the demo.

If I got some spare time I might make one for quickshow and upload it.
    HOWEVER, they need to be official quickshow format.

This means that I can make a NEW show for quickshow, and output it to true colour ilda.
    Then someone needs to open this in quickshow for me and export the show with mp3 file
    (if I indicate to the person that I got permission from the owner).

Then he needs to upload it on the pangolin showportal himself.

I will do this soon, I am unable to do so right now.
    I do not need payment for this, see this as an extra contribution to all quickshow users

* I highlighted the word new as I do not do exports of not intended for quickshow shows, as you are likely aware that this is a violation of the terms I agreed with, If I make a show myself I do have the rights to do so, but will not in all cases.
    I will do my best as I promised when I started here at first to contribute some stuff now and then with the community.
    I did and will not forget.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    I think your right yes, most shows get made on the LD2000 system.
    I do not know much about the details of quickshow itself, but did check out the demo.

If I got some spare time I might make one for quickshow and upload it.
    HOWEVER, they need to be official quickshow format.

This means that I can make a NEW show for quickshow, and output it to true colour ilda.
    Then someone needs to open this in quickshow for me and export the show with mp3 file
    (if I indicate to the person that I got permission from the owner).

Then he needs to upload it on the pangolin showportal himself.

I will do this soon, I am unable to do so right now.
    I do not need payment for this, see this as an extra contribution to all quickshow users

* I highlighted the word new as I do not do exports of not intended for quickshow shows, as you are likely aware that this is a violation of the terms I agreed with, If I make a show myself I do have the rights to do so, but will not in all cases.
    I will do my best as I promised when I started here at first to contribute some stuff now and then with the community.
    I did and will not forget.
    If i can help you out just let me know.

I will shortly upload the 1st ever QS Show.

Don't get excited, its nothing special. Something I threw together in an hour or two tonight just to get the ball rolling.

Surprisingly, I also wanted to throw a curved ball so instead of being dance its rock - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Hope you like it as its very basic, but like I said not looking to win prizes here just trying to get people creating.