Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 495556575859

Thread: Planetarium Star Projectors

Quote Originally Posted by SpitzSTP View Post
    Yes sir, I will be VERY grateful to display these card(s) with a small collection of paper items that I have from the period. Thanks very much this is very considerate of you and I cannot quite explain what this means to me, to have these particular things made of paper! If you do visit the Laser Fair folks at any point in the future, please do give them my regards and, can you ask if they still have any of the old Texas State Fair stuff, especially from the late 70's, and DO they have any plans to re-show it at ANY upcoming state fair venue? If they still have laser shows on the fairway, that will be a trip... and a road trip for sure, to anyone's state fair just to see that again!
    You got it, and for free.

Yes sir, I will be VERY grateful to display these card(s) with a small collection of paper items that I have from the period. Thanks very much this is very considerate of you and I cannot quite explain what this means to me, to have these particular things made of paper! If you do visit the Laser Fair folks at any point in the future, please do give them my regards and, can you ask if they still have any of the old Texas State Fair stuff, especially from the late 70's, and DO they have any plans to re-show it at ANY upcoming state fair venue? If they still have laser shows on the fairway, that will be a trip... and a road trip for sure, to anyone's state fair just to see that again!
    Don't forget to private message me your mailing address.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    Don't forget to private message me your mailing address.
    Thank you VERY much!! I have just the place for it and I will treasure this item among a growing collection of laser show artifacts from this era. I just dropped a letter to you on snail mail -- it has my street address on the envelope. If you meet up with the Laser Fair people out in Sterling anytime soon, can you please ask them for a schedule of events where they are doing the fairway shows? Anyone want to meet up and go, depending on date/location? I know where I AM going for summer vacation Looks like there is a show in town this weekend thanks Karl for letting me know, see you there http://laserspectacular.com/
    Last edited by SpitzSTP; 06-06-2017 at 16:49.

Thank you VERY much!! I have just the place for it and I will treasure this item among a growing collection of laser show artifacts from this era. I just dropped a letter to you on snail mail -- it has my street address on the envelope. If you meet up with the Laser Fair people out in Sterling anytime soon, can you please ask them for a schedule of events where they are doing the fairway shows? Anyone want to meet up and go, depending on date/location? I know where I AM going for summer vacation Looks like there is a show in town this weekend thanks Karl for letting me know, see you there http://laserspectacular.com/
    Yeah buddy, I'll stay in touch about Laser Fair.

We need some stars and lasers video.