Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: The LSX tutorials thread!

it should be probably able to open in Showplayer, however if i try to open locked show in Showplayer, the program will freeze with message "Please wait while checking length of shows..."

when im trying to enter the password now, LSX stopped responding message pops up. "do you want to search for solutions to this problem online?" NOOOOOOOO windows you dont know ANYTHING!

i guess the encryption system of LSX needs some work...
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Default Help Creating Pic Library in LSX

I'm a little stuck trying to figure out how to edit, create and add/remove .pic files to libraries/catalogues (same?).

I've looked through the quick picture editor and the full Picture editor and both only seem to have <open library> and not to save.

Thanks

Keith

you can either copy the current frame you're editing in PicEdit into frame catalogue or open a picture to place it in frame catalogue

in PicEdit hit the Picture Editor button (the one next to New button that looks like a film strip), picture editor appears and now Editor->Animator button will transfer what you have in PicEdit into selected frame in frame catalogue or Animator->Editor will bring the frame in your frame catalogue into PicEdit (beware it does so without asking so you may overwrite your current picture if you hit the wrong button!)
    the very same frame catalogue has options to load/save .CAT files with frames
    it took me some time until i understood the way it's done but it's convenient when you get used to it, you can also use the wide selection of frames that are already stored in frame catalogues for shows supplied with LSX

Brilliant, thank you DZ, works a treat

Keith

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

when you resize the preview window, you might want to click "reset position".

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I have a question guys: is there a way to resize the preview window while keeping the aspect ratio?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

No. Added to the suggestion list.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    Yes, I am. I am everywhere at once.
    Kinda creeps me out knowing that.
    This space for rent.

keeping this thread fresh with LSX goodness..
    after watching cmb's MIDI demo-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZOI4DFgsU , I wanted to contribute and add a little side-note for setting it up to save time for any new LSX noobies like myself x.x
    http://i.imgur.com/UABmQ5q.jpg --i think it's graphically self explanatory. I have another similar graphic ready to link explaining an lsx issue i'm currently experiencing..searched for a thread to report lsx questions/issues/bugs..was it taken down?

link edit: added much needed quick-tip (thanks cmb)
    Last edited by nnasire; 12-23-2013 at 11:15.

Thanks nnasire - I just need a midi controller now - OhmRGB maybe :P

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by nnasire View Post
    keeping this thread fresh with LSX goodness..
    after watching cmb's MIDI demo-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MZOI4DFgsU , I wanted to contribute and add a little side-note for setting it up to save time for any new LSX noobies like myself x.x
    http://i.imgur.com/vrVwUOx.jpg --i think it's graphically self explanatory. I have another similar graphic ready to link explaining an lsx issue i'm currently experiencing..searched for a thread to report lsx questions/issues/bugs..was it taken down?