Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LSX activation on desktop/laptop?

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i've pinged another LSX user and asked him to test.. he's currently on "monkey duty" (his words), but will be available this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    Thanks Chris
    Most likely some kind of driver issue I will send you firmware number and driver info when I get home the driver for the Riya I see coming up is a 2008 issue date so that is suspect but I would want to make sure I have the right one before updating.

Best
    Michael
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks Chris

LOL Monkey duty that is like in big bang theory when Amy has the monkey in her living room smoking cigarettes and she is studying nicotine addiction I loved that episode! Maybe she can study us PL folks for Laser addiction!
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

OK, I'm off "monkey duty" for the day. My RIYA Lite DACs are no longer working. The driver is not loading. I suspect a Windows 7 update killed it. Has anyone reached out to RIYA?

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    my house is kind of a construction zone right now. as soon as i excavate my riya dac, i'll give it a try and report to you and drlava.
    You won't find your RIYA DAC at your house no matter how hard you look. (/me looks down and sees a RIYA Lite DAC marked SWAMIDOG)
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    You won't find your RIYA DAC at your house no matter how hard you look. (/me looks down and sees a RIYA Lite DAC marked SWAMIDOG)
    i guess i'll stop looking for it!!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

"OK, I'm off "monkey duty" for the day. My RIYA Lite DACs are no longer working. The driver is not loading. I suspect a Windows 7 update killed it. Has anyone reached out to RIYA?

-David"

Hmm now that does sound right I am running windows 7 as well. The plot thickens and Swamis Riya is no where to be found, the home renovation monster has it.

I have had little luck reaching Riya in the past but maybe things have changed with that, it was quite a while ago,

Ihor are you there?
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:

Has anyone heard anything about how to resolve the driver problem with the Riya?

M
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website: