Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Caribb-LEM Mark II: March 7th-17th 2015 - details here!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Oh, I trust them to be able to handle the events - it's keeping them from killing each other in the process that's tough. It takes on the persona of too many chiefs and not enough Indians and the ones who are actually "in charge" letting the stress of "being in charge" manifest itself into bitchiness. Women.... pass the beer nuts.

Seriously????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-H-zF9PJ4

I still don't believe I'm doin' this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Seriously????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-H-zF9PJ4

I still don't believe I'm doin' this.
    LOL. If only I was 20 yrs younger. Reminds me of my Navy days when we he'd the Caribbean ports.

That was hilarious.

Glad I like tequila!

Yeah... 20 years younger, still able to drink without breaking out in handcuffs, and a bigger pecker, and I "might" be a little more excited at this prospect.

Be young at heart man, young at heart!!!

That's how I do it.

Ha, I forgot about that video.
    Sure that could be taken as a representation of the island but it is only a select portion of it. There is the young backpacker party scene and there is also the more tranquil relaxing side too. The resort is out of town and not in the thick of the action but is equally accessible if desired.

Less than a month to go - I personally can not wait.

Smile Less than a month to go!

Laughing my ass off at that video! I also recognized several key landmarks that were shown. (For example, the "Rehab" bar is on the way to town from the resort... You walk past it every time you head into town.) Too bad they didn't show the "Fu King Wok"! (Great food)

I have to say, the public laser party we threw last time (the one on the beach) was EXACTLY like this video in every respect. (700 half-naked islanders dancing and drinking all night long, and into the next day, and even continuing into the next night! Fucking hard-core party people, this bunch!) And bear in mind that we were there in March, when it's not really that busy. I can't imagine what a madhouse that island will be come summer when all the college kids show up.

And honestly, I didn't drink much tequilla while I was there, but I drank a metric fuck-ton of rum to make up for it! (Rum is almost cheaper than gasoline over there, so it stands to reason.) My liver has only just now recovered. (But then again, the liver is evil and must be punished, right?)

Really looking forward to this trip. It's going to be a fucking blast! All you pussies that didn't sign up are going to regret it later when you see the videos we bring back.

Adam

Well, in that case, damn glad I like rum as much as I like tequila!

It's going to be a fucking blast! All you pussies that didn't sign up are going to regret it later when you see the videos we bring back.
    Isn't what happens in Utila stays in Utila?????

For some things, yes. But I see no harm in releasing some of the SCUBA videos, or some of the PG-rated videos of the beach laser party... For the really good stuff though, you'll just have to attend in person!

Adam