Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek - Introducing Maxwell - A software laser synth (analogish)

BREAKING NEWS

The Windows version has been released - though to be honest, I have received ZERO feedback on the Windows version - and I only have one computer to test it on - and it works on that one computer - so the first few Windows users may be exploring a bold frontier...

The first post ITT has all of the details - here is the link to the Maxwell App page:

https://bluefang.itch.io/maxwell

wow that was a quick couple of days (lol)

Thanks

im getting msvcp120.dll missing error

i installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 and its loading now

Hello,

Payment sent!

I will be testing with Windows 7-64-bit.

ED

Quote Originally Posted by VJ AIWAZ View Post
    im getting msvcp120.dll missing error

i installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 and its loading now
    Thanks for the update... I will look into this. It is the release build - so this shouldn't be happening but I may have missed something somewhere... Windows is not a friendly development environment. But good to know there is a work-around.

For anyone else, here is a link to the VS 2013 Redistributal Package from MS:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=40784

Edit #1:
    Ok... It looks like I have to include this installer in my installer - and install it automatically... crap - see this why Windows is a PITA.

For now, windows users you should download this from the link above and install it. This is from Microsoft so no need to worry about malware - other than Windows itself (sorry... couldn't resist)

Edit #2

Ok... I uploaded a new .msi (installer) to the downloads page - this .msi should now install the appropriate VS 2013 DLLs - however this is hard for me to test, because every Windows computer I have has Visual Studio installed.
    Last edited by BlueFang; 05-25-2016 at 19:37.

can you add netlase support

https://github.com/tebjan/VVVV.LaserDAC

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sal (speaking to himself while rocking back and forth): "Do not de-rail thread, do not de-rail thread..."
    Uh.... you made the comment and didn't expect "some" kind of reference to it?

(Sal continues to mutter seemingly unintelligible things to himself)
    Kind of like befuddled mac owners when they want to play their precious slideshow our projector and I tell them to simply adjust their screen resolution and they've got no clue how their computer works. It's rather amusing how many mac owners it takes to huddle around and try to figure out how to play a video on a projector.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 05-28-2016 at 10:12.
    PM Sent...

Anyone test with Windows 10? haven't had any issues with QS, Beyond or LSX...Even LaserGen good...and am Happy to support anyone who makes software to forward the industry...and especially can keep it affordable!

And perhaps RiyaLaser dac support? Could this get AKAI APCMini support? My mind getting excited at new stuff to play with!

i don't know if any one else had trouble figuring out how to save presets on a PC with out an apc (i don't know if its different with one or not) but hover the mouse over the grid on the box you want to save to hold shift then mouse click