Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laser Divergence 6W+

Laser Warning Laser Divergence 6W+

Hi,
    I'm planning to buy a NUBM44 of 6W with a G-2 lens here : https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf...nm-laser-diode
    But I got one question, which will be the spot size at 7/8 cm from the laser. Will it be under 3mm ?
    Thanks

Hey i'm soon to buy one of those as well!

... when focussed - the spot is much bigger and unsymmetrical than with the 2W or 3.5W diodes -- in 70mm it's not a round spot, but more like a line or rectangle with roughly 0,5x0,2mm ...

Viktor

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    Hey i'm soon to buy one of those as well!
    Not sure if you are aware... This Thread is 2 years
    old.. You did a lot of that on other Forums...

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

See how you follow me around and harass !!! YOU DID THE SAME THING NONSTOP AT LPF ! and when i asked you to leave me alone you would say "i can post wherever i want" ! Go f yourself laserbutt ! YOUR WORSE THEN ANY TROLL !
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-17-2017 at 15:04.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Please don't make me call the Janitor for an asshattery cleanup in isle one...
    Lasersbee would survive the mopping....
    We haven't had to do that in such a long time...

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Da Rulz requires being a civil adult with manners round these parts.
    One can protest without me seeing the F bomb during my day, by learning the useful skill of creative writing.
    ~
    There is only one mod here, and while getting his attention requires waving flaming rubber chickens and sacrificed virgins while juggling multiple running chainsaws, because he hates wasting his time pruning and mopping, I can do it easily enough...
    ~
    http://photonlexicon.com/forums/foru...istrative-News

Read the two stickies...
    ~
    He would prefer to reform you, but... Best to ask questions, show technical results, and not drag up old posts unless your asking a reasoned question or showing a progressive technical update.
    ~
    Best to act nice around here, it comes with benefits like SELEM invitations, and I've been known to arrange college and graduate school interviews for promising youngsters once in a while. You wont see that very often over on the other forum.
    ~
    Carrot or Stick?
    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 09-17-2017 at 18:02.

Those two guys are always harassing some member if they ask a question that's not up to their standards and follow new members around and jump on everything they do or say and try to label them as a "troll" because they believe it's somehow ok for them to self police the forum over there even though BOTH mods have told them to stop !

One mods warning to these two !

I hate to post this, but this is getting way too out of hand. You guys can't be interrogating every new member that logs on like this, eye problems notwithstanding. All 4 access IPs from dontblindmebro's account are based in Norway, not like that will be enough for you guys anyway.

Besides, let's say he is a "returning banned member", what's it to you? If it doesn't affect you in the first place, why get involved in such a conspiracy. One thing everyone should know is the mods are often running IP checks on anything that's remotely suspicious and any previously logged account IPs are linked to each other and visible to us if that's the case.

I don't like what I'm seeing and can only hope this stops some time soon, I'd expect better from some of you.
    And the super mod !

Okay guys, as EP mentioned. This has been going on far too long. During Accu's ban I've told him and others to block members they don't agree with, yet this arguing and nonsense keeps happening.

Either block the person you disagree with or we'll need to start giving people who continue to fill up threads with this nonsense a 'break'. :/
    And yet they still continue ! AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THEM SO THEY JUST KEEP GETTING WORSE AND WORSE !

http://laserpointerforums.com/f72/ne...-101476-5.html

And again

http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/ne...-101518-3.html

And again

http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/because-101502.html

And again

http://laserpointerforums.com/f53/pr...-101399-6.html

And again

http://laserpointerforums.com/f53/gr...eye-73598.html

I could keep listing threads of those two all night because they believe they are judge, jury, and executioner and god forbid anyone pushes back on there harassment they start calling that person a troll and follow them around and slam everything they do or say !
    Last edited by Wavelength; 09-17-2017 at 23:38.

This forum is defo NOT your "Court of Justice " for the other forum, keep that in mind. Instead of saying, "I understand" , you reply with links to past drama. I'm not a netcop, I'm a senior technologist and teacher. I have a near zero tolerance for reading this kind of stuff.

Behave, before you attract the janitor. Read the phllosophy in the sticky, you might find it different.

This place is very different. Best to set back a bit and read.
    Get to know people here.

The other fellow involved will read this and note my concerns, he will think about why I said read the sticky.
    Nuf said. Unless there is cool new technology involved, what happens drama wise at LPF stays at LPF.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 09-18-2017 at 04:11.

And i've never asked for justice ! Only to be left alone without constant harassment !