Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

well, i've come to my senses and the crazy conspiracy theories posted by planters, laserman, and dslijon have been confirmed....

hell has indeed frozen over.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    well, i've come to my senses and the crazy conspiracy theories posted by planters, laserman, and dslijon have been confirmed....

hell has indeed frozen over.
    Swami, Im glad the veil Obama and the Illuminati has placed over your eyes has been lifted. Using your logic you have broken the shackles put on you at birth by the lizard people. You may be aware that the lizard people live in the center of the earth. This is of course, a lie..... The earth is flat. This myth has been propagated by those that wish to deceive you.

You are now ready to reach a higher level of knowledge. The irrefutable truth is in the following youtube video. Now, you may be thinking.... youtube is owned by google (you know the mind control people run by HRC). However freedom fighters from the planet huron are protecting this video allowing it to remain view-able even while the darkside tries to take it down. If yo you are not aware of the truth of star wars and how it affects us today or that G lucas is an alien please let me know and I can fill you in.

Anyway, here is the truth that will set you free,

Last edited by logsquared; 12-27-2016 at 07:57.

Quote Originally Posted by logsquared View Post
    Swami, Im glad the veil Obama and the Illuminati has placed over your eyes has been lifted. Using your logic you have broken the shackles put on you at birth by the lizard people. You may be aware that the lizard people live in the center of the earth. This is of course, a lie..... The earth is flat. This myth has been propagated by those that wish to deceive you.

You are now ready to reach a higher level of knowledge. The irrefutable truth is in the following youtube video. Now, you may be thinking.... youtube is owned by google (you know the mind control people run by HRC). However freedom fighters from the planet huron are protecting this video allowing it to remain view-able even while the darkside tries to take it down. If yo you are not aware of truth of star wars and how it affects us today or that G lucas is an alien please let me know and I can fill you in.

Anyway, here is the truth that will set you free,

yes! thank you. i've also had my eyes opened about space travel being a hoax.

and the reptillian aliens working for president obama

and the ancient alien technology used at puma punku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4WoNaxbb-0

amazing and terrifying truths that mankind was never meant to find out.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Cognitive dissonance is an interesting thing. Some people find delight in it and others fight or flight.

"Not long ago, if you wanted to seize political power in a country you had merely to control the army and the police. Today it is only in the most backward countries that fascist generals, in carrying out a coup d'état, still use tanks. If a country has reached a high degree of industrialization the whole scene changes. The day after the fall of Khrushchev, the editors of Pravda, Izvestiia, the heads of the radio and television were replaced; the army wasn't called out. Today a country belongs to the person who controls communications." – Umberto Eco
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Today a country belongs to the person who controls communications." – Umberto Eco
    I have said this multiple times through this thread. It's truth is demonstrated by the very divergent positions intelligent people have shown in this thread. Information is power and we must oppose any attempts to limit access to information. What is true and what is false will become obvious, because the truth resonates, literally, while falsehood, unless continually supported and driven, dampens out.

Meanwhile:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-7-in-december

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    I have said this multiple times through this thread. It's truth is demonstrated by the very divergent positions intelligent people have shown in this thread. Information is power and we must oppose any attempts to limit access to information. What is true and what is false will become obvious, because the truth resonates, literally, while falsehood, unless continually supported and driven, dampens out.

Meanwhile:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-7-in-december
    the claim "truth resonates" is not backed up by reality or posts in this thread.

except the overunity videos on youtube... those are all true.

the blue pill tastes like lizard jerky... or is it giant space alien mummy.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Ah, so it's Smartass Satirical-Scarcasm Day?? Excellent! Don't forget the Titanic (it was "Unsinkable", ya know...)

..Of course - there Are plenty of 'theories' that are nuttier than squirrel * ('the Holocaust never happened'; there 'were no planes', etc, etc..) But, correspondingly, 'crazy conspiracies' are only-such, until those that Are True, prove out...

..All I'm promoting is: Dig Deeper, don't just drink the Kool Aid, as-is... Boil it, as there is both poison, and pure water, there.. You Can, indeed, separate truth from lies, fact from fiction. And MOST of what we are fed, these days, Are lies and fiction, and it's been going on for Far too-long. I really think, toward that end, John Pilger's documentaries are Excellent - sincere, unbiased investigative journalism and clearly spot-on..

..Or do you posture that is he just pushing a different flavor of Kool Aid? (kinda hard to argue with boots on the ground, tho... Or do you think that's all 'CGI'?)

Indeed, it does every year! (..well, any place that the ground Does-freeze.. maybe not in the Caymans or Fiji, et al, I'll concede that.. But that's a great example, actually, of 'fake news with real world consequences' (the "hellfire doctrine" = psyops used to terrorize / mind* millions into submission for centuries...) but that's a story for another time..

..But if you'd rather believe that All is As they tell us, well.. You enjoy that blue pill, while it lasts... It Is seductive..

..Back to the Lizard cave...

Over 200 years ago the elites who founded this country held certain truths to be self evident, and the words resonated. Except a slave was worth 2/5 of a free person. Today some people get bent over the simple statement, "Black lives matter." Truth doesn't resonate. You have to work hard to reach for the truth, and you've got to keep on reaching for it or it will slip away.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

We need to get this thread back on track. Here, I'll help:

OPEHN UR I'S SHEEPOL!

Side note: I am moving this in to the toxic waste dump. Any attempt to imply I am taking a side, or even have a side, by doing this will be met with laughter and Weapons Grade Trolling.

the claim "truth resonates" is not backed up by reality or posts in this thread.
    Over 200 years ago the elites who founded this country held certain truths to be self evident, and the words resonated. Except a slave was worth 2/5 of a free person. Today some people get bent over the simple statement, "Black lives matter." Truth doesn't resonate.

You are both wrong. Your positions don't resonate and that is why despite the pumping and infusions of support from a corrupt media, HILLARY STILL LOST.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. People should "get bent" over it's promotion.

Any attempt to imply I am taking a side, or even have a side, by doing this will be met with laughter and Weapons Grade Trolling.
    No attempt will be made. Too many fruit flies gathering.