Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 99105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    LOL I followed the links...CBS, FOX, NBC, CNN, Huffington Post, Time, VOX, Polotico, Money Magazine - Thanks but no thanks I prefer more variety in information.

A democrat defending main street media........................shocking..........LOL

Why isn't Podesta explaining all his codes? Something to hide? Probably...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Two genders, one job and The Washington Post got it wrong............................Great source for information..

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...n-cover-961023
    Last edited by Laserman532; 01-05-2017 at 09:42.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    ... lay off the caffeine, you are delusional...
    Heh, ya.. 'Eyes wide shut'..

re:
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    ..Well, touché 2 U, mon frère!..

..Too bad the video of this is So awful.. Even though this was the 'height of Laserium's cheeze' (succumbing to putting More animations in shows, due to the 'competition' (AVI, et al..) doing So much of it, back in those days..) this module was a 2-channel piece, and in real life / light is Totally flickerless / looks Great.. Especially with a nice 'burn-wheel supernova' inserted here / there..

..Oh, shyte... I'm talking Lasers in here, aren't I? Ooops! OK, back to the puddle of sick...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

sorry jon. i'm not wasting any more time with this stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Really? Please, show down your cards.. I wasn't aware this had been Proven a hoax.. Would Love to see the Evidence explaining all those references in the emails / What they - actually - mean: James' instagram pix of babies / toddlers, explained; Frequent 'wtf??' artwork seen Inside 'Comet', explained; Unarguably freakish "all ages" bands that Comet hosts, ie: the *undeniable* 'wtF'ery of the live performance vid-clips Inside Comet / website artwork of "Heavy Breathing", etc, explained; the 'wtF??!!' artwork (excluding the 'hanging man'.. fine, leave that out..) in Tony's place, John's office, etc, etc, explained.. Please, show down the Facts: ..and, sorry, but this..

..Isn't, because You, Didn't... Any / all 'CFR-tainted MSM' sources are Disqualified, as are all the 'echochambers', that merely parrot the MSM's tainted 'reporting', (unvetted 'reporting' is NOT proper journalism..) discounting this all as "...not even worth explaining or fact-checking.." Well, shucks, it's sure a good thing that the initial 'question marks' raised by the people in These cases, didn't adopt such a deplorable attitude, don'cha think?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYIZdZaWY6s ..and, the *closed cases* highlighted, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNiSj2X7shA (And, again - 'don't shoot the messenger', you Can distill-out Facts, even if you 'don't like the wrapper'.. I am Not 'endorsing' either of these guys, Just the Factual news, within..)

..so, Yes - keen to see YOUR 'homework' (not Google's..) on that topic.. And, if you 'don't have the time', ok, fine - I'll accept a *REAL* piece of 'Investigative Journalism' - from a NON CFR-tainted source - ie, on the caliber of This guys' work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glnYs7Fz0SM ..Phenominal work, imo..

Uh huh.. Did you catch what this "great man" gifted you / Americans for Xmas? (..and, No - I am NOT 'endorsing this guy', per se (though he articulates the concerns, well..) just using his vid as a 'vehicle' to dispense the Facts about the New Law....)

...Thoughts? 'Fake news'? Even the Most 'leftie-leftist' American, I would think should be Furious over this..

..Oh, and the 'crickets' re: Post #1052 speak Volumes..

..Back to the salt mines..
    J
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Back to presidential politics. For those who voted for and or continue to support the turd now occupying the White House:

http://ntknetwork.com/white-house-to...-a-hate-crime/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-it-was-evil/

"Too early to tell"!!! So, despite your fears and concerns about the outcome of this election, this is a poignant example of why many millions of us absolutely DESPISE the current Democrat leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Back to presidential politics. For those who voted for and or continue to support the turd now occupying the White House:

http://ntknetwork.com/white-house-to...-a-hate-crime/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-it-was-evil/

"Too early to tell"!!! So, despite your fears and concerns about the outcome of this election, this is a poignant example of why many millions of us absolutely DESPISE the current Democrat leadership.
    discussing politics...JUST to be discussing politics for politics sake....I can't think of or find a worse way to spend my time. They are all thieving war mongers.

its simple - Obama is a fraud and war monger and I can't wait for him to retire on the taxpayers dime and become irrelevant again. Hillary is currently IRRELEVANT and all I want for her is to go away...however that happens, prison, underground or where ever she goes as long as she takes the rest of her miserable lot with her. IF Trump ever makes to office he will either "Make America Great Again" or destroy it...my gut says basically general chaos for however long he last. I know for as long there is government, things will get worse no matter where you place the line in the sand as your benchmark.

I will continue to slander them all and spam this thread with all sorts of stuff and most of it will be trolling...so there is that...

I think I will top post this video again, just for fun...there are WAY too many dots for #pizzagate now also called #pedogate to be "just a coincidence"...there is WAY more evidence to point that it is going on than there is evidence that it isn't....

Discussing politics is a waste of time - I prefer exposing these evil psychopaths and sociopaths for who they are and how they ruin people.

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    sorry... i'm not wasting any more time with this stupidity.
    ..Fair 'nuff.. I wholeheartedly defend your Right to blissfully ignore the Whodunnit's of how things Really Are run in this "democracy", and just How Badly we've all been lied to, used and enslaved. (not to mention, so, so many just straight up Murdered, thru the Corp-fueled wars / 9/11's, etc..) I'm not bothered that you judge it to be 'stupidity', tho.. The Truth - of the Entire Bowl of Political / Corporate sick - Will come to light, sooner or later...

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Back to presidential politics...
    Yes, yes, what was I thinking?! Trying to help some to Think even *slightly* outside the 50" plasma-screen! You should appreciate this, though.. (..I think it's well-presented / offers some good homework..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8

..back to my roof leak.. +_+
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

DSLI_Jon - I think that some might not click on your video which is very important for people to see. Even tho I can not condone the greed and outrageousness of the repugnant narcissists billionaire talk show host...HE is FAR more desirable than that evil, criminal family that is screwing America down the tubes...these criminal lobbyist should all be strung up by the short hairs in public. They dont mention much about Pedesta being a molesta...but any bottom feeding scum bucket like him I could easily see him involved in ANYTHING shady that would bring him money, including child trafficking.

Reposting your video highlighting this scumbag and the Criminal Clinton Camp...God damn, these people are scum...Who knows what Trump will do in the future, but 8 years of Clinton after 8 years of Obama...civil war would certainly break out...people are sick of these scumbags...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

OK, now for a beloved clip from the Clinton years...

I just love how ol' Bill just keeps his composure through the whole thing! Pants fall down is nothing new to him it seems...

Speaking of pants falling down...back to #pizzagate.

James Alefantas the owner of a pizza parlor in washington dc and named by GQ magazine "the 49th most powerful and influential person in washington dc" Threatens a Youtube researcher.

When you are over a target, expect flack...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay