Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Relax...its just art...no matter how you look at it...Hollywood is a pretty fucked place.

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

LOL - Buh buy bitch.....you are irrelevant.

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Pat,

I have a very different take on Hillary. I would say she is irrelevant just like Thomas Jefferson is irrelevant. Looking back over the last couple of years, the current situation is obvious to even the casually interested. But, how we got here was a much more difficult thing to predict. Those of us that got close, know that.

Imagine if the corruption and consequent arrogance of the elite had been a little less blinding and they had seen the world a little more clearly. What if they had managed to ease her out when they could have promoted a more plausible front "person"? The Republicans would have been more successful in side stepping Trump and putting in one of their puppets like Jeb or Kasich. What if Hitler had stopped for a few years after annexing the Sudetenland?

What made them so cocky, Bills survival of scandal, George Bush's ineptness, Obama's arrogant incompetence? My belief is all of these things led to the outrage that fueled the election of Trump and led to the European dissatisfaction with Brussels. Would the Brexit vote have succeeded if George Bush's mid East war, followed by the blunders of Obama/Hillary had not fueled the Islamic conflicts that are pouring millions into Europe and Brittan?

I could go on and on, but Hillary was the poster child of the globalist's overplayed hand and now their house of cards is beginning to tumble down.

So...thanks Hillary, you played a very important role in history. We should not forget that.

"I could go on and on, but Hillary was the poster child of the globalist's overplayed hand and now their house of cards is beginning to tumble down."

yes, you hit the nail on the head.

But anarchist have known this shit since Eisenhower. I no longer put my consciousness in a box of any kind, I listen to all and follow none. I only personally woke the second the second plane hit WTC, and then verified at 5:20 when WTC7 collapsed at free fall speed into its own footprint...but that is a different story.

It all a conspiracy...but we are not the conspirators. They are, they do it for laughs and jollies. How come we haven't had a "mass shooting" in a while...that was Obamas "gig". With Trump it will probably be economy collapse and default on debt...whatever...Money and the entire system (the matrix) is a cruel joke and diversion to keep our minds busy to not seek higher self, kept in a reptilian brain for our masters entertainment.

The elite owns the football teams (us), the players, the stadium and concessions stand...we are merely the players. Are you NOT entertained?

I have only drank water for the last 5 years, I think I think clearly, others think I dont...maybe its in the water.

I also recommend...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

15 characters...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16387304_1362254430504780_4743436300376697111_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	51586
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Pat,

It's going to take a long time to untie the knot and it will probably never be fully unraveled, but Trump is moving with the speed of the free marketer's and it's keeping the elite off balance. They have infiltrated many institutions and it will take a generation to clean them out. The left/globalists/elitists have no argument and have never been challenged. We saw this, even here on this forum, where goofy insults were substituted for logical arguments because they never were forced to defend their positions and relied on the power of the mob to silence their opponents. Although it is painful, listen to the commentators on NPR. They really, really don't know what to do.

Trump will prove to be a great president.

I had to laugh at the pussy hat coalition collection of mental midgets. It was not a women march, it was a liberal gathering of men hating butt hurt Hillary Clinton criminal crime family deniers. Ashley Judd, Madonna, Michael Moore and dimwitted nut jobs. Love Trumps Hate hypocrites. I find the entire SJW shit show truly laughable, If one still aligns with that "ideology", you should be mocked and publicly shunned for being such an imbecile.

Trump will be hated (but secretly loved) - Jimmy Carters legacy of being the worst president will be replaced by Obama.

I will only support Trump wholeheartedly if he pursues Hillary Clinton, prosecutes her for treason and a hundred other crimes and locks that cunt away forever, and if he can take Bill down too...that would be great. If he could appoint Alex Jones as press secretary and Ted Nugent as Secretary of Homeland Security, I might even align closer (kidding of course). Lefties and their screaming in your face of 9 fucking buzzwords is not an intellectual conversation or debate.

Until then...I hate both sides, but because someone has to be president...I will align with the lesser of two evils.

Fucking Retards (and I mean no offense to mentally handicapped individuals) -

"gender is a social construct" - Hells bells, people are truly brain damaged...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2y4QkpXUAAzNtZ.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	51597
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

the biggest mistake the SS made on election night was not handing her a loaded pistol with one hollow point in it.

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Planters you might want to watch these two videos. Everyone should but won't...

No doubt about it Trump has shaken up the status quo of the criminal elite. These criminals need to be hung in the public square. #MAGA

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    ...the Islamic conflicts that are pouring millions into Europe and Britain?...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIf_1KxiyUg <facepalm>

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    ...Hells bells, people are truly brain damaged...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-Q6YU25y0 ...'Insane in the membrane'...

re:
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    the biggest mistake ...
    ..Isn't Abby great?! And, one other Channel, too - As with her - NO bias-love for HRC, but.. Also seem to (as-Abby does..) present 'food for thought' on the 'Trump-side of things', as well.. ie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-F0QFoifY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQUkaEVe7II ..Hmm...

...but yeah, If DJT does, indeed, prosecute the Clinton Cartel (..AND Pedodesta / the (clear) 'Pizza shop connections' ie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Ho9P7qe_k ..yeah, 'All Ages' Pfff, and I wonder Why THAT is???...) he'll certainly gain some cred as being 'As-he postures', but..

..I Still maintain that it's All One Big Evil Puppet Show / All rotten fish, underneath the hood, but.. At least - for now - we won't likely be going to nuke-war w/ Russia over a pipeline in Syria in 3 months..

Dos pinche centavos...
    j

PS - @ planters - To all your well-made points about 'what's happening in Europe' being a 'warning sign', for here... Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7E8lLsvpNM ..WOW... Even if you're 'not Christian', I think this guy pretty much nails it.. No, not ALL Muslims Are 'Jihadists' or 'Puritannical Islamics', we might say - Some, out of 'ignorance'.. some, out of 'awakening' / rejection of what this guy is illumnating / become Unwilling to further such-agendas (ie: that poor guy in Canada whos Mother ordered the 'hit' on him.. Sheesh..)

..So, yeah.. WithOUT promoting Any sort of 'Islamaphobia', reading those passages, directly, certainly Does make it seem prudent to 'scrutinize Immigration policy' (vs just being a revolving door, like it's been..) since, clearly - dismissing the Evidence / playbooks of the Past Centuries - 'conquest thru quiet infestation' (wholesale immigration) - Can-be dangerously myopic, and Europe is painfully demonstrating that, right now..

..What a filthy-Evil 'dual-purpose strategy' of these NWO'ers, eh? - Use False Flags ("radical-Islamic terrorist attacks") to a) Justify more 'pipeline wars' (which is what they Really Are / have-been..) to rake in billions, regardless of the 'cost' in life/limb/debt, b) Cause 'refugee crisees', which precipitates the situ to move from 'Stage 1, to 2', there.. and c) Incite 'defense mechanism' sentiments, so that - those within Islam that Really Do believe a core message of 'Believe / Convert, or Die', are sparked to Actual radical-actions / moving to 'Stage 3'... Which just perpetuates the Same evil-cycle..

..What a conundrum.. Since 'Ban Islam' from America, certainly isn't going to fly / work, but it certainly Does seem that - at it's Core - Islam doesn't Want to 'coexist' w/ Christianity (and, sure.. the 'crusades' - past And present - don't help much so.. Maybe Japan has a 'good point'...

..SOMEthing 'different' has to be done, tho.. Otherwise, if this Globalist / NWO-based Cartel was allowed to continue its 'dog in heat' march toward dissolving the USA into the 'United States of the UN', this - could - come here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g ..In-such 'contexts', those bands of AR-15 waving Texans, suddenly don't seem so extreme... Sorry, but... 'Flowers for Rapists'?? This 'It's All Good..' Xtreme-Liberalism is becoming more and more congruent with Mental Illness..
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 02-22-2017 at 07:09. Reason: Editz
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...