Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Hold on to your pink pussy hats tight, when presented with force, self defense is always a viable option. We live in interesting times...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

nothing says intellectual dialogue like putting on a pussy hat, dressing like a vagina and teaching your children to scream FUCK TRUMP! What these mental midgets have done to their children is nothing short of child abuse. What kind of adult exploits their children like this...oh right, lunatics...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2y4QkpXUAAzNtZ.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	51625

Name:	5883b4cff10a9acc1c8b9361-2000.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	51626

Name:	pussyhat10.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51627
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Islam doesn't Want to 'coexist' w/ Christianity (and, sure.. the 'crusades' - past And present - don't help much so.. Maybe Japan has a 'good point'...
    Yes, they do.

Have you read some history about the Crusades, their relationship with Islamic aggression and their relative significance compared with the Islamic expansion that precipitated them? They are a hugely overplayed issue. The real problem is not Islamic extremism; it is Islam itself! Once you accept that, the whole thing begins to make sense. It isn't really complicated.

The left is comprised of fools and the dangerously naive and is one of the tools that the globalist/elitists use to further their pursuit of power.

What is so encouraging to me is that they have overplayed their hand so excessively that everyone CAN see it. They will not be able to wrap it up or misdirect our attention any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

I knew we'd win. I helped it happen. You know that's true. You helped...too.

Enough with the bull***t.

Let's get back to work and build some star ships.
    Last edited by planters; 02-02-2017 at 14:47.

it is so obvious that liberalism is a mental illness.

They dress their children like vaginas, holding vulgar signs and Madonna, Ashley Judd, Michael Moore and the hollywood ILK are considered their leaders - CHILD ABUSE

They block travelers arm and arm at airports to "protest" DT immigration travel ban that Obama tagged as countries harboring islamic terrorist - irony

They throw a riot at Berkley the home of the free speech movement to Block Milo's speech. People paid money to hear him talk and these fucking assholes censor his speech. - irony

The irony is overshadowed by the hypocrisy. They shoot themselves in the foot, that is firmly planted in their mouth, with a gun that they are only allowed to have (free speech)

These people are mentally retarded. Nothing like a college education to make perfect slaves.

SMASH MY FUCKING HEAD....Thank God for the second amendment, anyone dressed in all black with their face covered threatening me is fair game.

On another note - one observation I had is the media keeps saying "anarchist" instead of "domestic terrorist". I think the media has been told to use anarchist because they KNOW that WE and only WE (true anarchist) know that WE know the elite that run this country have been "illuminated", we dont respect, admire or vote for them and therefore...ANARCHIST are their greatest enemy..................Anarchist ARE the enemy of the state and its image of terrorist breaking shit and using anarchy is a psyop.

I mean no disrespect to mentally handicapped people...but these fucking people are truly retarded....

Name:	C2y4QkpXUAAzNtZ.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	51659

Name:	5883b4cff10a9acc1c8b9361-2000.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	51660

"Mommy...What is a pussy?....Im not sure honey...go ask your father"

Name:	16114478_654887931361643_1534453483289503752_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	51662

Name:	pussyhat10.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51661
    Last edited by Laserman532; 02-02-2017 at 19:34.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

The irony is overshadowed by the hypocrisy. They shoot themselves in the foot, that is firmly planted in their mouth, with a gun that they are only allowed to have (free speech)
    Nice analogy.

I mean no disrespect to mentally handicapped people...but these fucking people are truly retarded....
    I disagree. This suggests they are moving in the same direction as we are, only slower.

Remember the description of neurotics vs psychotics? The neurotic builds castles in the sky, but the psychotic lives in them. The inability to see reality. That is the root of the problem.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    ...Have you read some history about the Crusades, their relationship with Islam...
    Yes, sorry - I 'misappropriated' that word - I was Referring to the Gulf / Iraq wars, and now Syria.. Should have said 'Pipeline Wars', which, as I know You know, they Were.. Anyway, Those 'crusades' - under the guise of the 'war on terror' (more correct to say 'War OF Terror'.. ..) / bringing 'democracy and freedom and liberation to those people', Pffff.. yeah, tell that to the hundreds of Thousands of blown-apart Iraqi kids (not to mention their Moms / Dads..) , having Nothing-doing with "terrorism".. Freaking sick... Anyway -THAT'S the 'crusades' I was Ref'ing.. They have Not 'helped' Anything.. Perhaps just moved things from 'Stage 2 to Stage 3', quicker (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7E8lLsvpNM ..if you haven't.. It's all right there, in Print..

..So much 'hard data' out there, ie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7_yY9m5GM / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0 ..Yet the 'Leftards' are blind to it.. What's gonna happen when some hardcore muslim-principled 'refugees' come here.. And start tossing LBGT Americans off buildings or the upper-floors of Malls?? Are there gonna be 'protests', then?? Lefties gonna then, clamor-for what they are, Now, protesting Against??? That previous-vid above Proves that it Can - and Has - happened (and That poor Canadian guy wasn't gay (viewed by Islam as 'worse'..) Just 'Christian'...)

..Also, This.. Dead on, relative to all these 'protests'.. >_<

..and More good 'food for thought'.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs (..again, not 'endorsing', per se, "Info Wars", there.. I think 'Alex', there Is of questionable-purity (since he Clearly aligns with One 'side', vs the other, and I am convinced NEITHER side Can 'fix everything'...) but.. the Messages / news, can still offer illumination, despite the 'wrapper'...)

..Anyhoo, interesting that these Leftards are So-freaking out over this 'filter' (..it's NOT a 'Ban', it's merely a proposal for a 'Filtration System'..) yet they have Zero outcry over the - real - predjudicial anti-refugee Guv-entities, out there, ie: (and, I only use this 'Lefty-approved / Ministry of Truth-endorsed' puppet, to help salve the ouch of Truth, for the Lefties:

http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/25/present-tents/ ..Yep, never heard about that on 'CNN' or WaPo, didja?

..Amazing they Cannot See where an 'ALL are welcome' / wholesale immigration policy - Will - inevitably lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nw0ijTpQ ...'Value your Rights', eh? Then you should support Protection of them, not allow them to be diluted into non-existance by those that champion bands of self-appointed 'sharia police' (or, ANY furtherance of police-statism, for that matter..) - which Will happen, if allowed in, 'unfiltered'... You were So-right, Eric - Germany, Sweden, France and Norway, et al, are tragic, but living Proof..

PS -
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    .....go ask your father"...
    ...Careful, Pat.. You can't use 'Mother / Father' anymore.. that's 'heteronormalizing' and being 'transphobic', ya know.. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...her-and-father <facepalm>

PPS - https://labor.ny.gov/app/warn/details.asp?id=5801 ...Called it!! (..though, bummer that this will likely (?) allow them to escape any actual Prosecution, but.. At least the Furtherance-of-Rape will be curbed, for now.. <shakes head in disgust>
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 02-04-2017 at 14:40.
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

irrelevance personified.....

Name:	16708759_10158354726235515_836181077695788015_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	51739
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I refrain from physical comparisons because they are often a lazy form of criticism, but this struck me so hard that I wanted to share it.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-international

Notice any resemblance to a previous Chancellor who also overstayed his welcome with disastrous consequences?