Page 35 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

wow, you are not very nice are you...you have taken my right to an opinion away from me. Did you decide to take that right away by yourself or did two of your friends get together to take it away from me? FUCK my ideology...hmmmm do you tell people what religion they have to worship too? I said i have voted for 40 years, nothing has gotten better. If you think Trump is going to change the world...by all means VOTE!

you actually hit it when you said "that I live on some other planet" I guess we do, you live on the statist planet and I live on the anarchy planet...you have to deal with all the FUCK on your planet and I will deal with the lack of it on mine.

Do you not see, it is all in your mind? You guys spent 10 pages arguing about politics, abortion, global warming...and your OPINIONS. I chimed in with mine and it dosnt fit your box so you chastise me...if you want to be an ass, elephant, hippy or criminal...it is your choice to chose your ideology...Ive chosen mine.

deal with it...law boy...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Anarchy is never having to say you're sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    Anarchy is never having to say you're sorry!
    brilliant! (15 characters)
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    wow, you are not very nice are you...
    Says the asshole who blames us for every horrible thing the gov has done. Bugger off already.

you have taken my right to an opinion away from me.
    No I'm pointing out your opinion is retarded.
    You have no idea what it means to have rights taken away.

Did you decide to take that right away by yourself or did two of your friends get together to take it away from me? FUCK my ideology...hmmmm
    That's a sarcastic repost of a quote of yours from earlier in this thread directed to me with the word "law" replaced with "anarchy", you moron. You're arguing with yourself at this point.

you actually hit it when you said "that I live on some other planet" I guess we do, you live on the statist planet and I live on the anarchy planet...
    No, I live in the real world and you live in your imaginary one.

I chimed in with mine
    Your opinion is retarded, again.

deal with it...law boy...
    Deal with being called a retard.

How long are you going to have people call you a retard in a thread you consider bullshit before you finally bugger off?

wow...you are mean..meanie....you used the R word...are you a racist too?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	retard-kid_o_157311.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	49832
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Wow ghosttrain....you need to say nice things bro...or I'm gonna check your privilege.

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Jon,

Your points are well made and the argument is reasonable. You certainly don't have to convince me and I suspect that your premise is accepted by others here beside laserman.

You do not have to spend any more effort reinforcing this, but the question remains...what are you going to do about it? This is where the discussion needlessly deteriorates when some on this thread resort to insults rather than strategy.

You say you try to inform and convinces others. I do the same. You are keeping an eye on the powder keg that is LA. Good idea. You have a gun(s), know how to use it..hell maybe you have a bug out bag. Even if you plan to march on Washington with a pitch fork, none of this precludes your vote or promoting a presidential candidate. Even if laserman is correct and it doesn't matter, it won't hurt.

This is where I think some here misunderstand me. Trump is not a hero. He is not superhuman and the forces arrayed against him or anyone who would try to unravel this mess are legion. But, of the available choices, he presents an alternative to the insiders and Sanders, although honest is just not a powerful enough figure. He may not be able to accomplish much, it may be hopeless as you suggest, but what alternative do you suggest?

ghosttrain - you appear to be a product of public school programming - To keep on topic...Im not voting for any one!

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Well crap, I'm disappointed that no one has considered to comment on our blue tasseled buddy Zerubbabel...

Something for those that will be voting. My favorite speech.

"Leaders, leaders ...... what possible use could you have for a leader?

https://youtu.be/t5FNDRgPOLs
    Last edited by resunltd; 04-17-2016 at 21:56. Reason: Additional info