Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Trump's own campaign manager says that he has been putting on an act.

I told you soooooo!

Keep watching. You'll see I am right.

It's all a big stunt.

"Reality TV" on a scale never seen before.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

I don't want to say people in this thread are stupid but they definitely lack common sense. Oh, wait...

Wow. That's so not cool.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to be insulting.

That applies to a few people in this thread.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

That's interesting. Can you link to the reference? I would like to read about this.

I just heard it on the news... and Cruz picked it up and took it to the next level by calling Trump a liar.

I have to admit, I do enjoy the drama.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ts-all-an-act/
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post

I told you soooooo!

Keep watching. You'll see I am right.

It's all a big stunt.

"Reality TV" on a scale never seen before.

James.
    Trump and Co seem to have a special talent for creating the most epic fodder for Hillary campaign ads this Fall. Can't wait to see the commercials...

Quote Originally Posted by ghosttrain View Post
    I don't want to say people in this thread are stupid but they definitely lack common sense. Oh, wait...
    may be it will be different this time...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13015614_493894467485447_3061900377420186188_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	49868
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Thanks for the link.

I have to agree with most of the comments at the bottom of the article. I read this as a stylistic change rather than a substantive change. In an interview about a week ago Trump said something like this as well. "I'm going to have to tone it down. You're going to see that I'm presidential. I'm going to be so presidential".

If he changes his positions, THEN there will be fodder for Hillery and these statements will make it worse. If his positions remain the same then...nothing here.

and Cruz picked it up and took it to the next level by calling Trump a liar.
    Cruz thinks he has friends. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Thanks for the link.

I have to agree with most of the comments at the bottom of the article. I read this as a stylistic change rather than a substantive change. In an interview about a week ago Trump said something like this as well. "I'm going to have to tone it down. You're going to see that I'm presidential. I'm going to be so presidential".

If he changes his positions, THEN there will be fodder for Hillery and these statements will make it worse. If his positions remain the same then...nothing here.

Cruz thinks he has friends. It's sad.
    BTW, it's Hillary not Hillery- you better get used to President Hillary thanks to Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post

If he changes his positions, THEN there will be fodder for Hillery and these statements will make it worse.
    Exactly. Differentiating between style and position should be common sense. He did say it himself quite a while ago as you say. And I predicted it even sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosttrain View Post
    We can't tell if he will make speeches the same way if he becomes president. I'm very skeptical he will. No matter what the impression of people about him from the media from this campaign, if you check some of his old interviews it's very interesting how his vocabulary becomes richer when he wants to and he thinks logically. Same can be said if you've read his book The art of the deal.