Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

BTW, it's Hillary not Hillery- you better get used to President Hillary thanks to Trump...
    Oh, ya. Thanks. Anything of substance to offer other than the spell checker?

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Oh, ya. Thanks. Anything of substance to offer other than the spell checker?
    Trump has done such a number on the Republican Party that we are practically guaranteed 8 years of Hillary- then Chelsea can run!

Quote Originally Posted by dchammonds View Post
    Trump has done such a number on the Republican Party that we are practically guaranteed 8 years of Hillary- then Chelsea can run!

LOLOL Chelsea...Ohhhhh then next we could have her little reptilian offspring.... These politicians are JUST LIKE US, but better! Chelsea will re name Office of President to Queen Chelsea's House!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chelsea-bill_2576697b.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	49869
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Anything of substance to offer other than the spell checker?
    As you can see, no.

As with many things, time will tell.

Let's see where we are in December.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Trump has done such a number on the Republican Party that we are practically guaranteed 8 years of Hillary- then Chelsea can run
    As you can see, no.
    Actually, this brings up a good point although I know it's not what dchammonds was getting at and the Chelsea thing is just silly.

The notion that Trump has done anything to the Republican party is inverted. The Republican party has been dying for the last 25 years. We don't really have a two party system. We have the government party. The entrenched, bureaucratic, ruling elite with it's two factions; the dominant democratic faction and the pretend, opposition faction in the republicans. Democrat policies have been largely unopposed despite voters demands and support by groups such as the Tea Party. Bonnier was bad, Ryan is worse. Graham is bad. Bush was awful and so on.

There is nowhere for anyone to go who opposes this tyranny. I don't blame laserman who runs away and Jon who wants to change the system, but who has no leverage.

Hillary may very well win. So, may Trump. But, the Republicans need to be declared dead. If Trump wins, the same house cleaning may be in store for the Democrats.

Sure. And sure, time will tell. Aren't you guys getting tired of the trolling and spamming? I get it was amusing but how does anyone with any position give a shit at this point?
    Read/listen/watch past the headlines of your news websites articles, I doubt you'll find anything worth wasting time posting here.

I don't blame laserman who runs away
    Wrong! There is a HUGE difference between "running away" and "turning my back" showing HUGE disrespect...not apathy...but INTENTIONAL withdrawing from the entire clown show...

How can anyone with two brain cells to rub together support ANY of these disgusting humans...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Alex LOVES Trump - He hates Hillary... agenda much alex?

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Here is your future leader Chelsea Clinton...but she wants mommy to take the guns away before she gets selected...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay