Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Alex LOVES Trump - He hates Hillary... agenda much alex?

Looks like she's got the Gene Simmons hand sign down... Maybe she's worth voting for after all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th508AA4O6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	49872

I don't think she has the tongue thing, though...

Aren't you guys getting tired of the trolling and spamming?
    Nobody likes a party pooper...

Wrong! There is a HUGE difference between "running away" and "turning my back" showing HUGE disrespect...not apathy...but INTENTIONAL withdrawing from the entire clown show...
    As I said, I don't blame you. But, from a distant point of view the effect of running away vs turning your back is the same. You are un-involved. Your act of rebellion does not necessarily lead anyone else to imitate it.

Even if all the candidates are "clowns", which one ends up being elected will have different ramifications. It doesn't have to be any deeper than that.

I like discussing philosophy and resent it when lazy people waste my time. Or when dishonest people who support a policy they are embarrassed to admit to because it is petty or selfish, resort to insults or snarky digs that don't further any argument. A number of people have visited this thread and dropped out. Most have promoted a candidate, but failed to make a convincing argument supporting their choice. Some probably found the discussion too hot or were uncomfortable with what they were confronted with.

I am always amazed how people can follow professional sports and even become tied to a team or player. The same goes for performers or celebrities. Get a life and prioritize what matters. Whoever is elected president will make a difference even if the result is between bad and very bad, there still is a difference.

I don't think she has the tongue thing, though...
    not according to Jennifer Flowers...

http://www.infowars.com/drudge-why-a...llarys-lovers/
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

But, from a distant point of view the effect of running away vs turning your back is the same.
    opinion is determined from ones perspective

Your act of rebellion does not necessarily lead anyone else to imitate it.
    just the mere fact that more people every year ignore this charade shows a trend. I don't have to convince anyone, people wake up at their own pace...if you still like being played like a fool...keep playing the game and you will still win stupid prizes.

you baffle me - you STATE that the entire thing is run by one party of oligarchs yet you still fall in line with their "selection" you are given....I will never understand that.

The mere fact that HC is not in prison should be enough to tell you it is a corrupt system...I don't work with corrupt people, why should you.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by ghosttrain View Post
    Sure. And sure, time will tell. Aren't you guys getting tired of the trolling and spamming? I get it was amusing but how does anyone with any position give a shit at this point?
    Read/listen/watch past the headlines of your news websites articles, I doubt you'll find anything worth wasting time posting here.
    I love it how your opinion is well thought out deep thinking on important national topics...

Other peoples opinions are trolling and spamming...

My opinion is that your opinion is irrelevant...pffft - just go vote already...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Looks like she's got the Gene Simmons hand sign down...
    all the scumbag elite do it...its their thing....just google image "illuminate hand signs" all the cool kids are doing it! It is devil horns, satanic symbolism...the proof evil reigns over the planet today. Keep supporting them and you will continue to get more of the same...VOTE!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	49877
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Government is just like Snots, and the people fall for it every time...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I love it how one anarchist can destroy an entire belief system with sarcasm and stupid internet memes...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Just checking....

Has anyone's opinion about anything changed as a result of reading this thread?

I guess we should not count our opinions about other members!

I seriously doubt it.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.