Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 94100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We need to get this thread back on track....
    Heh, nice.. Here's a better one (it's got LAZORZ in it, Maw!..)

..wait.. Oh sht.. that, uh.. 'makes a Statement', doesn't it? Dangit!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    ...I am moving this in to the toxic waste dump. Any attempt to imply I am taking a side, or even have a side, by doing this...
    ...Oh, but you Did! Indeed, the Whole Entire Rotten Enchilada of 'Governance' / this 'NWO' is 'Toxic Waste' in it's purest form, and these times are about as good an-example / proof, as Any blood-soaked account from all the previous Centuries, combined... The 'swords' have changed (Info vs Iron..) but the aims / stories remain the same... So, Thank You for Validating this 'side' / truth (it's ALL waste (including both "sides" of this thread's 'debates'...) and Needs to be Flushed..)

..besides, Winston was "happier" after his trip to Room 101... I guess I'll just go back to the mines and mind my math homework...

...2+2=5....2+2=5....2+2=5....2+2=5....2+2=....

PS - RIP, Leia... We shall miss your Sass and stereo-Danish..

Peace, out...
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 12-27-2016 at 12:20. Reason: ps
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    snip
    Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. People should "get bent" over it's promotion.
    I agree with MLK about the futility of fighting violence with violence and "...adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars." Still I can understand a black man saying screw you white man.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Still I can understand a black man saying screw you white man.
    I too understand this. As a mater of fact I have heard this literally, stated.

But, I don't care.

There are millions of slaves TODAY around the world and they are owned by non-whites. The British lead the charge and then the United States ultimately freed the slaves 160 years ago (not all of these were black). None of my ancestors were in the US, 160 years ago and were as likely to have been slaves as slave owners in remote history. To assume that blacks in the US today have any claim to resent me or other whites because we are being associated with their ancestors mistreatment in the past is RACIST. Black Lives Matter is a racist organization.

It is condescending to give this organization a pass on it's platform because many of its members are black

No the fact of the matter is they've been consigned to second class citizens ever since reconstruction ended. To pretend our society is color blind is just pathetic.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

To pretend our society is color blind is just pathetic.
    Agreed, it is pathetic and it is wrong. Who is suggesting that our society is color blind?

If you are posting this in response to my statement above then you have misread it. Our society is most certainly not color blind. Race (and skin color) is used to threaten, shut down discussion and insult as well as an excuse for behavior, admission to universities and even to have elected a relative nobody to the presidency for the last 8 years.

Color blindness, like the terms "diversity" and racism, are misused to push an agenda that is most certainly and obviously not neutral. As long as this agenda is pursued there will be blow back.

It's a little like the feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys. It won't end with just one more killing and then "everything will be equal".

Agreed, it is pathetic and it is wrong. Who is suggesting that our society is color blind?

If you are posting this in response to my statement above then you have misread it. Our society is most certainly not color blind. Race (and skin color) is used to threaten, shut down discussion and insult as well as an excuse for behavior, admission to universities and even to have elected a relative nobody to the presidency for the last 8 years.

Color blindness, like the terms "diversity" and racism, are misused to push an agenda that is most certainly and obviously not neutral. As long as this agenda is pursued there will be blow back.

It's a little like the feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys. It won't end with just one more killing and then "everything will be equal".
    White man privilege and supremacy. I'm sooo glad this thread was moved to the garbage dump where it certainly belongs, despite the entertainment value of university educated rationalizations of hatred on display. This is what it looks like when bigots feel emboldened to remove their sheets in public.

Writing content-less insults does not become you.

Your hate is displayed when you accuse others without a basis in evidence.

You demean others based on their race and that is raciest. This is not a trivial point. It is not racist to identify someone based on their race, that is simply a statement of fact. It is your criticizing or your promoting of individuals because of their race which is racist.

Demagoguery has been so over played by your side for so long that those of us that have put up with it and are aware of the destructive effects it has had on American society are no longer willing to do so. And, we are winning the battle of ideas. You aren't going to like it, but we aren't going to get tired of winning for a very long time.

Oh, and for your information, the KKK was formed by Democrats and HRC praised Klansman Senator R. Byrd as a good friend and mentor. But, as a university educated individual you undoubtedly knew that.

The value of this thread, no matter where it is located is that your position as well as your method of argument can be viewed by others as an example of what not to do and why.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Oh, and for your information, the KKK was formed by Democrats and HRC praised Klansman Senator R. Byrd as a good friend and mentor. But, as a university educated individual you undoubtedly knew that.
    try studying history instead of reciting talking points. (former klansman) senator byrd grew out of his racist ways. he atoned for his mistakes.

from his memoirs: "It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one’s life, career, and reputation."

he evolved. he became better.

when he died, the NAACP released the following statement:

“Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”

looks like my university education has paid off....
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

the KKK was formed by Democrats . . But, as a university educated individual you undoubtedly knew that.
    Umm, this is flat out wrong on multiple levels. The KKK was formed by Confederate officers right after their defeat, not by Democrats. They opposed Republicans, but that's when the Democrats were the racists (some of which resurfaced as "Dixiecrats" opposing racial integration) and the Republicans were the Northern majority that just abolished slavery. I giggle every time I hear a Republican site that they are "the party of Abraham Lincoln" as a desperate excuse on why whatever they are saying/doing isn't racist.

The whole swap of Democrat and Republican views in later years is well known by every university educated American that I know. Did you sleep through this course or have you just successfully reprogrammed yourself using poor rationalizations for hatred promoted by the Alt-Right?
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

he evolved. he became better.
    His redemption did occur. That WAS true. He WAS a Klansman and that also was true. YET, there is no justification for accusing others of heinous associations that they have never had. This is unfair, inaccurate and stupid. To continue to support Eidetic in this behavior is biased and...stupid.

They opposed Republicans, but that's when the Democrats were the racists (some of which resurfaced as "Dixiecrats" opposing racial integration) and the Republicans were the Northern majority that just abolished slavery.
    Right, that's when the Democrats were the racists.

And when did they achieve redemption?

They opposed Republicans, but that's when the Democrats were the racists (some of which resurfaced as "Dixiecrats" opposing racial integration) and the Republicans were the Northern majority that just abolished slavery.

Now, for all you university grads, the Republicans have not been saints re racial politics either. The point is that color blindness is not a quality that can be claimed by either group. But, the three of you continue to insult (and giggle) without justification AND THAT IS THE REASON you will continue to alienate and loose the argument.