Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 97103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Murder the mainstream...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Washington Post "fake news" - it happens...

http://yournewswire.com/washington-p...an-hack-story/
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

#pizzagate - here is an un biased, statement of facts, logically connected. Facts are presented in a calm and to the point manner. The owner wants no money or credit for producing the information...he just wants the information produced. It is 1 hour long and it will blow your mind. If anyone doesn't comment about this information or discredit its author and information presented. I would be proud to have it be the final video that killed this "President Clinton" thread.

I challenge anyone who reads this to take one hour to educate yourself or less if you get disgusted sooner and need to turn it off.

And for those who stated #pizzagate was a "conspiracy theory" and "Fake News"... I DARE YOU TO WATCH IT, and if you come to the conclusion that this type of behavior is moral, normal and acceptable...DO THE UNIVERSE A FAVOR AND....... KILL YOURSELF!

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

got through five minutes before the stupidity made my brain strangle myself in an act of self-preservation.

he's also a flat earther. clearly a rational thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    #pizzagate - here is an un biased, statement of facts, logically connected. Facts are presented in a calm and to the point manner. The owner wants no money or credit for producing the information...he just wants the information produced. It is 1 hour long and it will blow your mind. If anyone doesn't comment about this information or discredit its author and information presented. I would be proud to have it be the final video that killed this "President Clinton" thread.

I challenge anyone who reads this to take one hour to educate yourself or less if you get disgusted sooner and need to turn it off.

And for those who stated #pizzagate was a "conspiracy theory" and "Fake News"... I DARE YOU TO WATCH IT, and if you come to the conclusion that this type of behavior is moral, normal and acceptable...DO THE UNIVERSE A FAVOR AND....... KILL YOURSELF!

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Washington Post "fake news" - it happens...

http://yournewswire.com/washington-p...an-hack-story/

additional headlines from the website you're getting your "news" from:

Demon Sighting in Phoenix, Arizona Goes Viral
    NASA Photos Shows Three Massive Towers on Mars
    Ancient Microchip Discovered In Russia
    24 'Alien Black-Boxes' Discovered Near Pyramids of Giza
    Queen Elizabeth Missing, Presumed Dead

yeah......

however, your trolling is a lot more entertaining than planter's so i'll give you that.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    additional headlines from the website you're getting your "news" from:

Demon Sighting in Phoenix, Arizona Goes Viral
    NASA Photos Shows Three Massive Towers on Mars
    Ancient Microchip Discovered In Russia
    24 'Alien Black-Boxes' Discovered Near Pyramids of Giza

Queen Elizabeth Missing, Presumed Dead

yeah......

however, your trolling is a lot more entertaining than planter's so i'll give you that.
    LOL

shoot the messenger...brilliant!

Ill help you out... https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f8e68894c178

now how about #pizzagate?
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

just pointing out you're using a fake news site in an attempt to debunk a legit news site.

pizzagate was a hoax and no amount of fake news will change that.

LOL

shoot the messenger...brilliant!

Ill help you out... https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f8e68894c178

now how about #pizzagate?

got through five minutes before the stupidity made my brain strangle myself in an act of self-preservation.

he's also a flat earther. clearly a rational thinker.
    "
    y is

Not looking at the available evidence is pure ignorance. You by your own IGNOR...ANCE, you will not know any potential opposing side of your "belief". YOU did not SEE ALL the evidence presented, you CHOSE to IGNORE it (ignorant). (you are a spiritual guy as far as I remember... (dont you believe in the power of crystals? sorry if you dont, I thought you did) He states right in the description he didnt produce the evidence, he compiled it. If a person believes in "a God", "spiritual healing", "native american folk lore", or any other "belief system" their statements carry no validity? The Native Americans believed the earth WAS flat and rode on the back of a turtle. Aren't YOU a Native American Decendent? (sorry again if you arent, I thought you were) I have noticed liberals tend to view only the messenger while the message escapes them. Anyway, if the story #pizzagate is only half true, there is a big problem. You dont have to kill yourself, but I see where you are coming from...and its cool... if it exist??? YOU condone it, because YOU turn your head to it...

By your statements you are denying child trafficking, ritual abuse of children, and pedophilia exist even at the highest levels of society............ignorant.............
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

just pointing out you're using a fake news site in an attempt to debunk a legit news site.

pizzagate was a hoax and no amount of fake news will change that.

The "fake news" was to cover #pizzagate and NO amount of "FAKE NEWS" will change that...even RUSSIAN FAKE NEWS won't change that... Keep diverting....and covering up....its there...ignore it...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

i chose not to poison myself with ludicrous conspiracy theories.

"
    y is

Not looking at the available evidence is pure ignorance. You by your own IGNOR...ANCE, you will not know any potential opposing side of your "belief". YOU did not SEE ALL the evidence presented, you CHOSE to IGNORE it (ignorant). (you are a spiritual guy as far as I remember... (dont you believe in the power of crystals? sorry if you dont, I thought you did) He states right in the description he didnt produce the evidence, he compiled it. If a person believes in "a God", "spiritual healing", "native american folk lore", or any other "belief system" their statements carry no validity? The Native Americans believed the earth WAS flat and rode on the back of a turtle. Aren't YOU a Native American Decendent? (sorry again if you arent, I thought you were) I have noticed liberals tend to view only the messenger while the message escapes them. Anyway, if the story #pizzagate is only half true, there is a big problem. You dont have to kill yourself, but I see where you are coming from...and its cool... if it exist??? YOU condone it, because YOU turn your head to it...

By your statements you are denying child trafficking, ritual abuse of children, and pedophilia exist even at the highest levels of society............ignorant.............