Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    I decided to post this private message from John Yayas...so that everyone can see what an aloof asshole he is... I love people who think they are better than others, superior intellect so they think... I seriously think he masturbates thinking about me. As you can clearly see...opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. Thank you for your service!

"You come across as someone who never made it through high school. The way you write is largely incoherent and you don't seem to have a solid grasp on things. What is your educational background? I can understand how an uneducated unintelligent uninformed person might come to believe some of the stuff you are saying so if it is the case that you are a moron please just let me know so that I can excuse you. If you do have a bit of education then am I simply to assume that it was a crappy education since they didn't teach you much? I'd be curious to know where you went to school if so. And finally, if you did get a good education I am curious to know why you refuse to use it? Because, as I said, the way you write (not what you write but your grammar and spelling) are on par with an 8th grader."
    Removed post. Probably went to far, although I thought it was pretty funny.

dsli_jon -now thats just crazy thinking - can't you see that it is all going to change for the better after this election!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

John Yayas - awwwww darn it...I have been so fascinated by your intellect i was hoping to see a softer side....

Now this is funny...and Im the crazy one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	49825
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

You cant change someones opinion, thats just a personal thing..
    Of course you can. That's what discussion is all about. It can be vary hard especially if you are dealing with intellectually limited or ideologically rigid individuals.

What ELSE have they lied to us-all about?
    Jon, I brought this up before. You have an us vs them approach. They are we; it is just a matter of degree as to how inside you are.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    No you don't.
    Yes, I Do.
    You just did.

.Either what they Have Told us is 100% all-True, as-presented..
    9/11 may have been your wake up call when you got that ice cold punch in the gut. This Trump phenomenon has done this to me. Bare with me here. Much of what you fear, I suspected as well. How tied to the Saudis were the Bushes and are the Clintons? How tied to the hijackers were the Saudis We are learning more just recently. This cross party hatred and fear of Trump is weird. One Florida, billionaire donor of Jeb's shifted his support to...no not Cruz, Hillery. The media, almost all the media hate him. Rush is coy, Levin is toxic and Beck is foaming at the mouth not to mention the Fox group, CNN, the MSM, BBC etc. The British government wants to keep him off their soil. The Chinese and Merkel don't like him.

Here is how I see it. There is only one party. I'm not exaggerating. There is only one political party. We have an oligarchy run by a few dozen billionaires and a few dozen deep political insiders and I don't think they are all US citizens.

You hope that the American people would wake up even if just a little. They are, it's Trump. If anyone would ever, god forbid, audit the Fed, it won't be Hillery. If he is bombastic and unpredictable all the better. Regan scared the Soviets into collapse because they thought he was crazy. Ya, right. Remember the air traffic controller strike?

The establishment fears he won't play ball and as president he would be able to acquire knowledge to leverage his decisions.

You suspect I am prepared. Maybe, but not in the way you think. Like a rolled magazine in the eye of a hijacker our best defense is INTELLIGENCE not laserman's AR-15s. Did you know thermite does not require iron oxide? Can you move around without YOUR identity. Remember the joke about the two hunters where the one brought Nikes as a defense against bears? He didn't need to outrun the bear, just his friend.

You said you would line up for the revolution. So would I, but I would rather throw sugar in their gas tank.

Maybe the best we can hope for is a brokered convention in Cleveland. Never mind Paul Ryan, perhaps the Republican delegates can ditch the lousy choice of candidates and rally around our blue tasseled buddy Zerubbabel to save the election!!!

OK, so he jumped the gun a time or two on timing the date of the second coming, but he's a lot more reasonable and interesting to listen to then the crappy choices we have now.

planters - you do realize that an Ar-15 is a defensive weapon in the hands of an anarchist...an Ar-15 is an offensive weapon for those in the military and police...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    9/11 may have been your wake up call when you got that ice cold punch in the gut. This Trump phenomenon has done this to me. Bare with me here. Much of what you fear, I suspected as well. How tied to the Saudis were the Bushes and are the Clintons? How tied to the hijackers were the Saudis We are learning more just recently. This cross party hatred and fear of Trump is weird. One Florida, billionaire donor of Jeb's shifted his support to...no not Cruz, Hillery. The media, almost all the media hate him. Rush is coy, Levin is toxic and Beck is foaming at the mouth not to mention the Fox group, CNN, the MSM, BBC etc. The British government wants to keep him off their soil. The Chinese and Merkel don't like him.

Here is how I see it. There is only one party. I'm not exaggerating. There is only one political party. We have an oligarchy run by a few dozen billionaires and a few dozen deep political insiders and I don't think they are all US citizens.
    This is why I vote for Bernie Sanders!

Bernie to me seems like a kid who easily gets bullied.
    The way he bows down to feminists, "SJWs", "BLMs" doesn't look wise to me and pretty weak. Even if he can't be bribed, it seems he can easily be forced to do something for political correctness.
    If he can't deal with a disgrace to racial equality movement such as BLM, how can he deal with foreign countries?

On top of that, his views on islamism and ISIS are pretty "libtardian".
    Probably even worse than Obama's views on these issues.
    I get why people don't dig deep enough on these views of his when you have a criminal as your other option, but it should still be discussed.

I mean sorry Bernie supporters, but damn what a pussy. You only need few annoying people to stop him from speaking? "Get em out!"

And then feminists, he believes in "wage gap". There is none. It is just a result of different job choices men and women make and poor statistics not taking that into account that simple fact. But he believes that, whether it's because he's okay with being spoon feed incorrect info by neofeminists and doesn't do his own research or whether.

And then there's ISIS. He says the Saudis, Turkey, etc will have to get into it as well. Okay, how? You're against the US doing most of the dirty work, but how are you going to do make them do it? Turkey and Saudis actually support ISIS, be it for economical or ideological reasons. Obama don't do it, how you gonna do it? You guys blame Trump for being vague, does he have an actual answer himself?
    Last edited by ghosttrain; 04-17-2016 at 01:44.

Bush Junior was "strong" in all the areas you just described. Look where THAT got us! It's Bernie 100% for me, despite a couple of issues I personally disagree with. I've waited 40 years to be able to vote for integrity, and he's it. It's not there with the American Taliban Raphael Cruz. Certainly not there with Richie Rich selling confidence to stupid people and those blinded by bigotry or religion (is there a difference?). And as you said, not there with the stereotype of the greedy pandering politician bitch. But I'll hold my nose and vote for her in a heartbeat to "stop the insanity" that is "the party of no" (progress or integrity).
    Last edited by Eidetic; 04-17-2016 at 05:11.

Bush Junior was "strong" in all the areas you just described.
    No he wasn't. He was foolish. The borders were left open after 9/11. He secreted the Saudis out of the country during the no fly period. He ramped up the NSA and the TSA, but was too weak and dishonest to profile the actual threat.

I've waited 40 years to be able to vote for integrity, and he's it
    OK, fine, but ghosttrain's criticisms are valid. Where does that vote get you if he is a swell guy that will get rolled on important issues.

Certainly not there with Richie Rich selling confidence to stupid people and those blinded by bigotry or religion (is there a difference?)
    I read your anger here, but step back and reread this sentence. There is a lot here.

Assuming you're not just jealous, what does his wealth take away from his candidacy? Do you disagree with the idea that all the other candidates except Sanders will be beholden to powerful donors? Just address that part of your statement.

What religion is he blinding stupid people with?

But I'll hold my nose and vote for her in a heartbeat to "stop the insanity" that is "the party of no" (progress or integrity).
    So, you would vote for a crook to oppose a party without integrity?

Do you read your own statements?

Laserman did this. Frostypaw did this and now you are doing this. Why is there so much hate? Why the ad hominem attacks rather than persuasive arguments.

Based on your intensity there is little hope I will change your mind, but I guarantee your rabid insults will not convince an intelligent audience. And, it is for that audience that these posts are written.