Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Pesident Clinton

I asked my son (25) if he had heard that Obamas Birth Certificate had been proven a forgery without a shadow of doubt? He said..."so what, taxation is still theft". LOL there may be Hope after all no matter what Michael says...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67424152.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	51365
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

I asked my son (25) if he had heard that Obamas Birth Certificate had been proven a forgery without a shadow of doubt? He said..."so what, taxation is still theft". LOL there may be Hope after all no matter what Michael says...
    Ditto. That is one of the most up beat things I have heard you say.

The only place that untrue garbage is "without a shadow of a doubt" is among the toothless absorbers in the Breitbart universe, and those who are now "bravely" taking off their sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    The only place that untrue garbage is "without a shadow of a doubt" is among the toothless absorbers in the Breitbart universe, and those who are now "bravely" taking off their sheets.
    study the evidence or STFU....stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA, LA, LA, LA, LA works too...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	51366
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

And, you have the audacity to ask that this thread be stopped because it is toxic. What, on the grounds that you just can't help yourself?

I suppose you will not hear this, but this is a good example of why your side is loosing. You blame others for the sins that you commit and then wonder or become outraged as to why we all can't come together.

It used to work when the other side was told to play nice and let the goofy, rude and very pushy people have what they want and hope they would go away. But, we have learned that they will not go away, ever.

This is why I welcome the conflict. I intend to win.

What do you intend to accomplish by your self-declared "winning"? Does it make you proud to support a rich arrogant mans right to grab your wife by the pussy at an event, because he can? Your daughter's? Does that make you proud?

Do you mean without her consent? Oh boy, that's a hard one. Let me think...he is rich, right? You mean both at the same event? What about my son, does he go after him? And, you did say rich. Let me think.

What do you intend to accomplish by your self-declared "winning"?
    Winning.

I guess they teach you that morality at the church you attend. And that empathy for women too. Great examples of why I lost all respect for you and the other supporters of this TV clown. Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

I believe that you are being PURPOSEFULLY rude and inappropriate.

That is dishonest.

I know you want to censor the discussion on this thread and attempting to do that by contaminating the discussion is like throwing mud all around the classroom and then running to the teacher to complain about all the dirty children.

If I am correct, then the other readers might want to consider this tactic for shutting down discussion. It is a quintessential example of what lead to Brexit, Trump, Italy and what will happen in France and possibly Germany. Are we free, independent, intelligent human beings or are we just "useful idiots" who need to be manipulated?

Hopefully, you don't actually believe what you are saying, but even if you did, you are clearly not enjoying this discussion nor are you contributing. In either case it would be best if you left.

You're wrong. My "rudeness" is an appropriate response to your racism and absence of empathy, despite your attempt to hide it with libertarian justifications. Do you want me to be more "politically correct" for you? I guess it's you who needs the "safe space" to spin your WASPy paranoia.