Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 96102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Lightbulb 'This is a ridiculous statement', Debunked...

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    ...After bombing civilian targets in Aleppo including specifically targeting hospitals and rescue workers attempting to dig out civilians from the rubble...Putin helped Al Assad commit genocide. Putin helped Al Assad after he used chemical weapons on his own civilians. ...
    Uh huh... Could you please list your Sources for this? I, for one, am inclined to believe This woman, who has been 'Boots on the ground', there, several times:
    (..and, you may have to 'suspend your disbelief' for the 1/2 hr or so, but.. If you Truly Believe what you posted.. then you've got 'nothing to lose', right?..)

..Wow... So.. Is 'Eva' lying? Is she just 'fake newsing'? If you think so.. Why would she Do such a thing? What are her 'motives'? Is she really a "Sekret Russian agent", just planting disinformation? (vs who She Says she is, which - no one in that room seems to 'argue with'..) IF so, please supply Proof, with sources: __________ .....

..If not - and She's telling the Truth and 'WaPo' (I - assume - that's your 'Kool Aid Pitcher of Choice?..) is really the one spreading Dis-information.. Why?? What - might be - Thier 'motives' for such heinous actions?? Why would the 'MSM' Want us all, to believe that 'Russia / Assad are really the Real bad guys', here? Hmmm, let's see.. Well, let's just take WaPo, for starters...

..We know that Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon (and, 4th Richest Bajillionaire in the World (so.. the guy's got just a *tad* bit of Power, methinks..) is also the Owner of WaPo, hmm... He's Also (pretty fair to say...) 'nice and snuggy' with the CIA - directly - thru Amazon 'Web services'.. http://www.cruxialcio.com/ibm-conced...al-amazon-2509 ..Safe to say - on a $600M deal - yeah, I'm sure he was Slightly at That 'conference table'.. Why a 'concern'? Well, here's some thoughts: http://www.accuracy.org/release/cia-...shington-post/ ..and, I found it interesting that 2013 - when he bagged the CIA-deal - is Also the year he Bought WaPo... Why is that 'interesting'? well..

..Seems he Also has ties with the 'CFR' (..again, as I'd mentioned previously, understanding they are Important Homework, in all this 'onion-peeling' - Who they Are / Who their *Corporate* and Individuals-within-Corporate Entities members, are / What they Do (more on that in a bit..)..) thru his Employees (of WaPo..) being direct CFR Members, ie: http://www.cfr.org/experts/regional-...-mallaby/b4452 ..and https://www.washingtonpost.com/peopl...=.373c77837739 ..and there are Many, many, many more, going back into history..

..And, while it does not appear (not All CFR members Are published..) he is on their Membership-roster, clearly Jeff is 'nice and chummy' with them (since they publish warm-fuzzy articles about him: http://www.cfr.org/united-states/man...rything/p35918 ...etc, etc, etc.. Point being: WaPo (among Many other MSM'ers..) has been in bed with the CFR for a looong time.. 'So What'? Why is that any 'big deal'? Here, Ill let your beloved newspaper explain:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.e01a614729b4 ..to quote C3-PO: '...Oh my'.. Didn't catch the 'concern'? Here, here's a little teaspoon:

"...What is distinctively modern about the council these days is the considerable involvement of journalists and other media figures, who account for more than 10 percent of the membership..." [..that was in 1993.. Has that % 'Dropped, since then'? Nope, you just have to x-reference current columnists in MSM seats / Co's, with either 'Individual Members' in the CFR-roster, and/or - don't forget the 'Media Conglomerates', that - underneath that larger veneer - Do have direct-connections / ties (ie: 'News Corp' (and therefore, Fox, also..) just One example..) ..but, here comes the damning (remember, this is "reputable" WaPo..)

"...The membership of these journalists in the council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class. They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it. Their influence, Jon Vanden Heuvel speculates in an article in the Media Studies Journal, is likely to increase now that the Cold War has ended: "By focusing on particular crises around the world {the media are in a better position} to pressure government to act. ... Humanitarianism has taken on new dimensions as a component of American foreign policy, and the media are largely responsible." ...Somalia is Exhibit A.."

..Wait.. the 'Ruling Class'? The Media?? And - If these 'journalists' and MonsterMedia outlets are bought / Paid for / Owned - by these Huge Monolithic Corps - with Billions of dollars to influence / subvert (thru buy-outs, if nothing else...) / can 'tailor' what news even Makes the "news", and... What 'flavor' / slant there is on it (ie: it's oh So Abundantly Clear what WaPo (and, therefore Bezos..) thinks of Trump, for example..).. How is it, then, that And CFR-laced MSM-outlet Can Be trusted as impartial / un-Biased.. and are Not just 'Gov-propaganda whores / bullhorns'?? Please explain..

..Another example: No one can deny that the MSM had a HUGE role in 'selling' the Iraq War (not to mention it's 'justification', 9/11..) though, That was a case of the Guv - using MSM, thru the CFR-channel - as their 'bullhorn'... kinda like they're doing Now with the "Official Story" on Syria (or, again.. is 'Eva' the "fake news"?...), and most everything else we get 'fed'..

..OK, so.. Let's say 'WaPo Is Owned' (just a puppet / bullhorn for the Gov, via the CFR..) - vs - a Truly Independent, non-partisan Bastion of Truth, via journalism.. What's so 'wrong with that'? Who Cares about this 'CFR-ties' crap? Well, here's what a Former CFR'rer had to say:

(PS - Taken from Here: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...-establishment ..and, NO, this is NOT some 'Trump-humping endorsement' - Just a 'vehicle' to distill the Factual 'eyewitness testimony' out, from this former Member...)

"...Admiral Chester Ward, who was himself a CFR member for nearly two decades. Admiral Ward, writing in 1977 on the powerful control the private and secretive CFR exercises over official U.S. policy, noted:

"Once the ruling members of CFR have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition. The most articulate theoreticians and ideologists prepare related articles, aided by the research, to sell the new policy and to make it appear inevitable and irresistible. By following the evolution of this propaganda in the most prestigious scholarly journal in the world, Foreign Affairs, anyone can determine years in advance what the future defense and foreign policies of the United States will be. If a certain proposition is repeated often enough in that journal, then the U.S. Administration in power — be it Republican or Democratic — begins to act as if that proposition or assumption were an established fact."

{...Hmm, kinda maybe, like, '..there are Definitely 'WMD's in Iraq - we'd better go get 'em / save the Oil, oops, I mean, World'...}

Admiral Ward, a former judge advocate general of the U.S. Navy and a CFR member from 1959-1977, became one of the organization’s chief critics. According to Ward, the goal of the CFR is the “submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government.” He charged that “this lust to surrender the sovereignty and independence of the United States is pervasive throughout most of the membership.” The CFR elite and their allied globalists in the RIIA, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Brookings Institution , the Aspen Institute, the Ford Foundation, and other internationalist centers, have for decades referred to their world government plans as the New World Order.

"The roadblock of national sovereignty, and specifically the U.S. Constitution with its structural checks and balances, is standing in the way of this grand scheme. This is why, Admiral Ward noted, “In the entire CFR lexicon, there is no term of revulsion carrying a meaning so deep as ‘America First.’”

..Uh.. If That does not boil your 'American-values blood', well.. a) You might wanna check yer pulse, or, b) ..yer In on it.. or, c), you might retort: Is the Admiral just 'fake newsing'? Why would he Do that?? Cuz they didn't let him grab a candy-cane from the lobby-dish bowl?? Pff.. No, it's because he's a True American, NOT a 'NWO Globalist' and got pissed at what he - saw - this Evil Globalist Cartel was - Really doing - and Spoke Up..

..So.. if Americans don't 'like something the CFR is proposing'.. Why don't people become Members, and just 'raise their hand in class'? *Because it's Not Representing The People's Wishes*... Members have to be 'sponsored'.. And.. Did ya See the 'Membership Fees'?? ($25K and up..) Seriously Doubt some 'Farmer in KS' is gonna be able to set aside enough 'milk money' for That, so he can have his 'voice heard'.. No, the CFR does NOT 'represent the Will of The People' of this country - whom it Effects, regardless, thru it's 'shaping of Foreign Policy' (which, invariably, 'touches home', Here, ie: the Iraq War, etc..).. It Serves, by and large, its Corporate, and Globalist Billionaire Founders / Ringmasters' Will... And... you don't See anything Abhorrent, in all this?

..Also, don't forget that 'Jeffy' is Also a Bilderburg member.. (sorry, the Bilder-site does not catalog attendees as far-back as 2013 (when This source:http://www.outsiderclub.com/secret-s...-relations/751 .. ..says Bezos attended, but..

..Clearly, looking at 2014 / beyond.. http://bilderbergmeetings.org/participants2014.html / http://bilderbergmeetings.org/participants2015.html ..These are some Powerful Peeps.. and, What do they 'chat' about? Just 'some stuff'? http://bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2015.html ..Well gosh.. Seeing some CFR members - ie: the Co-Chairman - there... Knowing the 'Influence' the CFR (as-testified, above..) THRU the 'MSM', as a bi-directional 'bullhorn', well... Me, I just shake my head..

..So.. ya Still Trust the MSM with your - Children's Future - / Think the 'well is not poisoned'? OK...

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    ...our intelligence agencies, Democratic representatives and Republican representatives that have seen the evidence that the election was tampered with by Russian State organizations agrees the evidence is clear that Russia (with Putin's approval) actively targeted Hillary Clinton while advocating for Donald Trump
    ..Again: Provide Proof. (at least.. Sources.. Or, are you, again, getting the Blueberry Kool Aid, from here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.11dd16310882 ... ..or was it here? https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e2baec40c125 ... ..or, how about here? https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.617444100771

..Oh, whoops! Sorry, that was their Totally BS (and retracted..) story about 'Moar Russian Hack0rz', threatening the very fabric of our Nation via the 'Power Grid'... (ya'll watch out for that Grid False Flag, coming soon, tho!.. https://pics.onsizzle.com/were-gladv...82-9495964.png ..Yep, them dang Ruskies did it again!

..Anyhoo, ya, I know, I know.. 'ya can't Reveal the sources / Proof', cause that would "jeopardize National Security", and/or the 'Anonymous Sources', inside the Agency, who - "Only speak on the condition of anonymity" - cuz, ya know, they might get killded.. Here's a good artikle on this (from the CIA, themselves! Wow!...)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.e2a8fa64a946 ..Zero chance of any 'smoke screening', there, I tell ya!

...Maybe ya've spent just a liiitle too much time in yer (very nicely-badass.. ) 'Home Disco', staring at too many lasers / GTID? Cuz.. I can't think of Any other reason you Cannot See all these 'nefarious interconnections', so plain as day.. THE GUV HAS BEEN HIJACKED, and it's Been-so, for a Looong, long time, and those that - Really - run things - (and, not just here, but in Many, many, Many countries.. I'd suspect pretty much most of the UN membership + ALL the CFR Members, ALL the 'Billderbergers', ALL the Mega / World-Central Bankers, the Entire Fed / its whole rancid Underbelly, etc, etc - for starters...) ...Are pushing us All towards WWIII.. Can't you See that?? (..and THAT - swamidog - is Why this all SHOULD BE 'appropriate discussion' for this Forum.. I thought we Cared about each other, in here?...)

..I mean.. I just don't think the 'appropriate response' to "Hey, look! I think yer back-porch is on fire, man!" should be "..Oh yeah?? Well, what's wrong with YER house??!!" <facepalm>

..anyway, this JD is finally getting the best of me, so.. I guess I'd better shutup and go to bed (for once...) So.. Cheers, and here's hoping "2017" is *Exponentially-Less* Sucking Horrible than '16.. +_+

j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 01-01-2017 at 23:18. Reason: sp
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Jon provides a lot of interesting and I would say pretty powerful arguments. If you disagree with these pieces of evidence, that he cites, the onus is on you to provide EVIDENCE that supports a contrary position.

As a tangential point, the idea that a conspiracy may exist is not NECESSARILY wrong. The word has a meaning. They have occurred, otherwise the concept wouldn't exist. Conspiracy is also not a binary concept like pregnancy. Multiple entities, with a common interest may work independently, but in parallel. That is not a conspiracy. As they increasing interact, but in secret, this soon becomes more than random chance and a conscious effort to conspire is occurring.

There are obvious advantages to a conspiracy just as there are advantages to having allies in war. But, because a conspiracy is considered a sneaky/nefarious arrangement, it is used to degenerate the participants. So, when the term is used as a weapon to undermine the alleged participants, you do need evidence. Yet, when you have evidence, it is wrong to try to silence an investigation by claiming that this is" just another goofy conspiracy theory". It might be real, and how else would a real conspiracy be uncovered, if not with a growing collection of evidence?

Cheers, and here's hoping "2017" is *Exponentially-Less* Sucking Horrible than '16.. +_+
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lUTNdkOuk

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We need to get this thread back on track. Here, I'll help:

OPEHN UR I'S SHEEPOL!

Side note: I am moving this in to the toxic waste dump. Any attempt to imply I am taking a side, or even have a side, by doing this will be met with laughter and Weapons Grade Trolling.
    Your Video - its plausible....
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    White man privilege and supremacy. I'm sooo glad this thread was moved to the garbage dump where it certainly belongs, despite the entertainment value of university educated rationalizations of hatred on display. This is what it looks like when bigots feel emboldened to remove their sheets in public.
    15 characters...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14600953_10207794914979472_269424401333555334_n.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	51484
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Planters - some folks might have been too lazy to click on your link - but they should -

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

DSLI_Jon - lay off the caffeine, you are delusional...

Name:	15541503_664830970365784_4359167007016958220_n.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	51485
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Listen to all, follow none...

Name:	hydra-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	51486
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

when you realize that all problems globally are caused by the monopoly on violence by government...

Name:	15875522_10154151014723314_811856676883171709_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	274.8 KB 
ID:	51487
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Swami - how dare you discredit "NASA" - our planets largest masonic mind fuck. A government "jobs bill" to show a bunch of 5th graders blobs of water floating "in space" for the millionth time...they are doing serious science on the "ISS". Scott Kelley "lived in space" for one year, and that fucking liar gained weight. You probably dont believe we went to the moon with a four function calculator, tin foil and a roll of duct tape too... Well, I KNOW we did...I watched it PERSONALLY on teLIEvision...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

logsquared - Flat earth is a "myth" - NASA tells us what we live on and who we are all the time!

NASA - Never A Straight Answer... You are to meant to believe you are insignificant...and its working...

Name:	EarthComparisons.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	51488

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay