Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM BUY/SELL

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Hey George, I know I asked you about the cases back in March. Did you determine if there were any more complete "kits" from all the parts? Particularly the un-anodized ones? LT500 in particular.
    The 500 doesn't have sides, the 1000's do.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

that lightwave projector is a thing of beauty. any idea if it works?

got a run down on the hene's?

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    -Anyone need any old school projector cases from One stop laser shop LT500, LT1000, X-treme Beam
    -I also have a few replacement full auto / x29 boards if anyone has a system with a bad card
    -Old IBM thinkpads with ISA card slot in docking station for Full auto / x29 cards
    -DCC (Digital Control Console) For full auto (see bottom of this page http://www.onestoplasershop.com/software.htm)
    -Lots of eye magic drivers / amps
    -Some working cambridge drivers / amps
    -Quite a few Melles 2-5 watt 532nm heads and power supplies unmatched
    -Rare XYZ galvo mounts for CT galvos
    -XY cambridge mounts
    -Some HENE's
    -Lots of smaller powered lasers 50-200mw range greens and reds, if anyone new wants to build a projector, this is your chance to get lasers cheap
    -4 Ch NEOS driver
    -Lots of defective Cambridge galvos and Eye Magic galvos

Sale goes to charity, I am bringing this to SELEM for a non-profit (Habitat for humanity)
    -Custom lightwave projector labeled AC-4 with single line AOM's for Red, Green, Blue, G120DT galvos, Image engineering driver console, air cooled argon, and a massive 4 foot HENE that is built in to the laser head and is unlabeled
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    that lightwave projector is a thing of beauty. any idea if it works?

got a run down on the hene's?
    I will find out at SELEM if it works, my house has too much in it to bring in another laser

-Hughes 3235H-C HeNe true TEM00 Laser w/ Series 4000 lab Power Supply
    spec is 10mw, actual output is 1.4mw, I have been told the case can be upgraded with a tube that does 20mw
    -Extra HENE power supply for above laser
    -Uniphase 1125MP Red HeNe laser 632.8nm. Measured at 8.5mw
    -Uniphase 1125MP Red HeNe laser 632.8nm. Measured at 8.2mw
    -Laser Chorus LHGR-0035 0.35mw Green HeNe laser 543nm
    The tube is tested and works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt. the problem is in the tube
    -Laser Chorus LHRR-0400 Red HeNe laser 633nm
    -Lots of HENE bricks, 22-30VDC input. Weird input voltage so they are untested, but since they will be at SELEM i am sure someone can test. So far theyve been good on the ones I sent out.
    -Spectra physics 155 red laser, lases sometimes, sometimes doesnt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07973.JPG  

DSC07972.JPG  

DSC07971.JPG  

DSC07970.JPG  

DSC07968.JPG  

DSC07967.JPG  

DSC07974.JPG  

DSC07975.JPG  

Last edited by dream beamz; 07-29-2016 at 09:32.

I have two Laser Power Corporation (Early Melles Griot) 2.2 watt green DPSS heads that are non-functioning. I believe the IR diodes are dead, only because in troubleshooting and using a camera (being careful) I see no IR leakage from the output. Would be interested in getting one working, might be willing to sacrifice the other. Does anyone have the parts for sale to fix?

I hadn't thought heavily about selling it all but I do have two Mobolazers Lil-G-Beams upgraded with ~800mw 445nm blues w/ DrLava drivers (hooked to analog POT for output control.) I've got one of the add-on scanner head kits for the Lil-G-Beams, and I've got a flight case (thick wood carpeted) for one. IIRC one yoke is home made. So on one hand I might be willing to sell the two, or the scanner system separately / flight case, or might be interested in buying original yokes for them. I could get inventory if interested. (Have 3 would sell 2.)

i'm kind of interested in a mobolazer. what sort of money are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by telmnstr View Post
    I have two Laser Power Corporation (Early Melles Griot) 2.2 watt green DPSS heads that are non-functioning. I believe the IR diodes are dead, only because in troubleshooting and using a camera (being careful) I see no IR leakage from the output. Would be interested in getting one working, might be willing to sacrifice the other. Does anyone have the parts for sale to fix?

I hadn't thought heavily about selling it all but I do have two Mobolazers Lil-G-Beams upgraded with ~800mw 445nm blues w/ DrLava drivers (hooked to analog POT for output control.) I've got one of the add-on scanner head kits for the Lil-G-Beams, and I've got a flight case (thick wood carpeted) for one. IIRC one yoke is home made. So on one hand I might be willing to sell the two, or the scanner system separately / flight case, or might be interested in buying original yokes for them. I could get inventory if interested. (Have 3 would sell 2.)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I have a few laser power heads and power supplies. Unmatched and unknown condition.

Quote Originally Posted by telmnstr View Post

Default SELEM BUY/SELL

Somewhat off topic, but if somebody needs laserscope parts, here is one for sale nearby: http://www.ebay.com/itm/322177610312...&sojTags=bu=bu
    Seller said $400 would be the lowest though.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    how many mW is > 40mW?

if it's doing ~200, i would be all over it.
    Most of the multilines will do >100mW at 10A, I know one of the 2214-40MLAs was doing around 160mW full tilt last time I metered it. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioMaster View Post
    Most of the multilines will do >100mW at 10A, I know one of the 2214-40MLAs was doing around 160mW full tilt last time I metered it. Let me know.
    meter it and let me know.

Anyone need vacuum photodiodes or photomultipliers?