Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SELEM BUY/SELL

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Sorry I didn't see this before leaving Frank. I may be able to arrange for them to be picked up and brought down.
    PM Sent...

....DANG
    between the rain storms & DELTA problems... mom nature is not being very kind to SELEM X
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    That actually wasn't my first thought when you mentioned buying a 55 gallon drum of "Personal Lubricant"...

I did read where the guy who invented the game "Cards Against Humanity" sent a drum of the stuff to those militia group members in Oregon who were holed-up in that Federal wildlife reserve over the winter though. Now that's creative!

Adam

I mean. It doesn't have to be a reference to the children's yard toy. But if we have 55gal of this, that'd involve a lot of people at one party. If I wanted to disappoint that many people at once, I'd have dinner with my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    There. Is. Still. Too. Much. To. Do.
    Put me to work tomorrow. I know that's like being a blind man asking for "color by number" tips, but I'm sure there's somewhere I can go to work to take the load off the rest of you guys.

Phrasing.
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.