Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: SELEM BUY/SELL

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I think we should provide an international gesture of goodwill and send one to the UKLEM.
    What are you doing online Brad?? Don't you have an 18-wheeler to get packed up?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I've been working on getting stuff together for most of the day and staged at the loading dock door and, I think an 18 wheeler is the way I really need to go next year! I SO envy the people that fly to SELEM!
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

I've been working on getting stuff together for most of the day and staged at the loading dock door and, I think an 18 wheeler is the way I really need to go next year! I SO envy the people that fly to SELEM!
    the advantage of flying in is it makes things a lot harder for us to buy new toys... unless we can bribe someone into shipping
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

This event simply needs to be hosted here. Tomorrow the cuts begin as to what stays/what goes and, what I can get away with not having in flight cases. Isn't travelling without flight cases in order to save space, counterintuitive? "Let's leave things unprotected so we can jam and mash more shit in!!!"
    PM Sent...

Lots of big empty rooms, A/C, catering, parking, close access to I-95 and PHL airport.. seems like a splendid idea! You could call it MALEM (Mid-Atlantic LEM).

I'm in.

It came precariously close to happening this year - story and more info to be given at SELEM.
    PM Sent...

There. Is. Still. Too. Much. To. Do.
    PM Sent...

Eh don't feel bad, you're not the only one! Two days ago I found out that the Pangolin LSD software wouldn't run, it came from my buddy Chris F. software and hardware. Oh no, I ask Amiga geeks none know the issue. It keeps asking for Pangolin volume, and I can't renamed disk from LSD. I finally figured it out this morning, then built the attenuated cable for hooking the IE decoder to ADAT, powered on the HD24 and my drive with some live board dumps and a few shows is dead (shows I dumped so not a loss still have source.) DOH! Then I hook up LED screen and it wasn't working under Win10 I thought. But all is hammered out and rocking !!

When we do our little music and gaming festival here in the DC area I think we do about 26 trips using Qty 13 26' Penske trucks :-) Hmm 1 from South Carolina, 1 from Winston Salem, 2 from Norfolk, 3 from Richmond, 2 from MD, 1 from Ohio, 1 from Outer Banks, 1 from my house (2nd run to MD), then 5 trips to warehouse for arcades or so, and 2 or 3 to another guys house. All for a weekend event, not including all other groups like consoles with their CRT TVs :-) Here is a documentary about it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnLR69vdKI (I'm even in it!!!) (Maybe we should do a SELEM documentary, I always thought one about laser show history would be neat and think about it it from time to time.)

Anyways, I'll have a mobolazer lil g beam flight case + scanner head on the for sale table, and some rubber core AC power cords with the big twist lock things. I keep finding em in garage, clearing out garage is good.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Lots of big empty rooms, A/C, catering, parking, close access to I-95 and PHL airport.. seems like a splendid idea! You could call it MALEM (Mid-Atlantic LEM).

I'm in.
    Maleficent LEM!

Blizzard Reanimator LED effect lights (2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcS3NJdvUXc The video really doesn't show them off that well although, it's better towards the end. These are brand new, never used for an event. I had a DJ bring one to a gig, thought it was cool and, searched like hell to find a pair. Finally got them and never remember to use them. The angles in my ballroom don't work to display these the way I envisioned. If I owned a club and could mount them exactly where they need to be to match my vision, they'd be great. $75 each or $125 for the pair. Probably not brought to SELEM unless there is interest.
    if you have space I would really like to check these out, will probably buy the pair off you