Thread: Found an interesting new forum

Default Found an interesting new forum

http://earsandeggs.prophpbb.com/

They got a laser section among others. Looks pretty interesting. Weird name though but I kinda like it. Anyone see it before? Seems new.

Looks like it it could belong to an LPF Member/Mod with the same name..

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    Looks like it it could belong to an LPF Member/Mod with the same name..

Jerry
    Ah. Banner looks sick though.

Zach (laserman121) mentioned that some folks from LPF were going to start up their own forum in an effort to get away from all the LPF drama. I guess "Ears and Eggs" is it...

We chatted about this briefly at the latest Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meeting last weekend.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Zach (laserman121) mentioned that some folks from LPF were going to start up their own forum in an effort to get away from all the LPF drama. I guess "Ears and Eggs" is it...

We chatted about this briefly at the latest Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meeting last weekend.

Adam
    Yeah virtually all of the good productive members of lpf have left it. The insane amount asked for donations has not been met in a long time. I know a lot of people I consider friends that raged quit. I think a new forum would help the hobby restore to its former glory and it covers other hobbies that most of us are naturally into. I think both that forum and this one could coexist comfortably. No bs.

I believe there's going to be a promotional giveaway to jump start it. A few prizes with a grand prize. Sounds exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    virtually all of the good productive members of lpf have left it. The insane amount asked for donations has not been met in a long time. I know a lot of people I consider friends that raged quit. I think a new forum would help the hobby restore to its former glory and it covers other hobbies that most of us are naturally into.!
    Donations are not mandatory on LPF, and already a new forum called Hobby Lasers exists.
    Last edited by andyf97; 02-06-2017 at 23:06.