Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum for my study

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    If HobbyLasers does have another account on LPF or PL.. I would
    like to know those Forum UserNames as a point of reference.
    After all if he has 2 accounts here and it is allowed then why hide
    one ??

Jerry
    Exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    All this worrying about who HobbyLasers is is exactly the same type of crap that goes on at LPF. Go back over there with that. Shadow, you only have 40 posts over here. I don't consider you a member of this community enough to be asking who someone is. Worry about your own business. I have no idea who HobbyLasers is. I don't know or care if he is a douche or is a good guy. But, all he did was come over here and mention he has a new forum and now a few of you needs to know who he is for "point of reference" and because it worries them or makes them nervous. You guys are irritating me.
    I became a member of this community as soon as I signed up. If you don't like me as a member that's your business but don't belittle me. If this is irritating you you can simply not read this thread. Plain and simple.

And I'm not trying to be rude. I am asking out of curiosity as we could all work together.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    You guys are irritating me.
    thats the beauty everyone chooses to come here or go somewhere else
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    And I'm not trying to be rude. I am asking out of curiosity as we could all work together.
    Don't BS me. Here are a couple of your posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    That worries me because you signed up with your new account this month. It's against the rules on lpf and I believe here on pl to have multiple accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    It kinda does for a few reasons. 1. If the person has an account both on lpf and here then why not use that account to promote his/her new forum? 2. A previous banned member for scamming multiple people. Would you want to be a part of a forum where the admin is a scammer?

But maybe I'm just being a nervous nancy
    Doesn't sound like you are just curious to me. Sounds like you are on a witch hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    Just curious...
    No need to get get your panties in a bunch....
    No need for ad hominem attacks...

Watching this unfold is like watching three kids arguing over sweets or who has the best dog.

polishedball, Shadow & lasersbee you guys behave like children, you likely never met JohnYayas Or the owner of that other forum, but you speak like you are rival neighbors.

Grow the F up. and stop acting like 3 immature little girls

Maybe contribute to PL might be more useful.

I will be the next one to register on the new forum, where it likely is free from such stupidity.

Cheers

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post
    Watching this unfold is like watching three kids arguing over sweets or who has the best dog.

polishedball, Shadow & lasersbee you guys behave like children, you likely never met JohnYayas Or the owner of that other forum, but you speak like you are rival neighbors.

I will be the next one to register on the new forum, where it likely is free from such stupidity.

Cheers

Andy
    So apologizing when I realized I was wrong is child like? I have Met JohnYayas several times at SELEM if it is who I am thinking of the creator of spaghetti, but not sure as last i paid attention to his signature if i am thinking of the right person said he no longer visited this forum. His comment or caring about people irritating him, seemed odd as that didn't seem like who I remembered (but hey getting old).

I do think I have met the owner of the new forum before, as he hangs out in chat under the new name, not many people in there. So I was guessing it was someone I knew, hence that made for my curiosity. EDIT: spec did

I just think of it like this if you own a laser show business would you want someone coming into your FB page, business forum etc telling people to come to them for business instead of your place that pays the bills etc? to me that just seems backward. Obviously Spec doesn't mind or he would have said it was an issue. I was remembering way back when there was drama with the laserboy creator, I must have misunderstood the reason for a Ban at one time as I thought it was due to multiple accounts once I knew Spec didn't care I apologized, simple as that.

But come on worse case this beats the political threads that have gone on and on before

RE:contribute to PL..... Checks post count looks like I have contributed much more than you. Off to type in a thread that might help others.
    Last edited by polishedball; 01-30-2017 at 15:37.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post

Cheers

Andy
    Coming to your own defense all white knight style, Nice!

You sock puppeting piece of shit.

And here I was completely willing to let this shit slide but no, you had to come in here and prove a "point" and defend your "honor".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sockpuppet.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	51628

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Coming to your own defense all white knight style, Nice!

You sock puppeting piece of shit.

And here I was completely willing to let this shit slide but no, you had to come in here and prove a "point" and defend your "honor".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sockpuppet.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	51628
    HAHAHHAHAHAHA. + more HAHAHAHA

The lengths some people will go just to win an argument on-line are utterly astonishing... (And as an aside, I think it's pretty clear now that at least one of these new forums was started explicitly because someone was butt-hurt over the fact that hey lost an argument - or a series of arguments - on another laser-related forum.)

More to the point though: how does someone get to the point where they want to start their own forum (and thus should have a basic understanding of site logs and what sort of information they contain) and yet still think that somehow they can sock-puppet on someone else's forum and not get caught? That's beyond stupid!

Andy97, dude... You've got issues. Might want to talk to a professional about that. Seriously. Or, if you can't bear the thought of admitting your own insecurities, then at least take your own advice and "grow the fuck up" and stop worrying about imaginary Internet points "like an immature girl". Sheesh!

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Andy97, dude... You've got issues. Might want to talk to a professional about that. Seriously. Or, if you can't bear the thought of admitting your own insecurities, then at least take your own advice and "grow the fuck up" and stop worrying about imaginary Internet points "like an immature girl". Sheesh!
    Adam
    Hey up Adam,

I created a forum, with a username, and I chose to keep it anonymous, I see nothing wrong with that at all. Do you think a forum owner should announce who is is to the world?

It is considered a blasphemy and everyone should know the identify of forum owner?

I wonder, do you consider that a website admin should announce who he is and show to the world his IP address?

Do you consider it fair to label a website admin a scammer?

Interested in your opinions

Cheers

Andy