Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: New Forum for my study

Aaaaahhh, your sister drives a pickle wagon.

So there!

http://www.supercartoons.net/cartoon...the-piper.html

WOW....just WOW...I have read this entire thread....Because there are many members of PL, that I highly respect, that have added to this ...er...ah..." Discussion "..and... that I have posted several things at Hobby Laser....I am compelled to weigh in here.
    Over the years...I have contributed a fair body of information...to PL and LPF. Both of these sites have their....pros and cons....it depends on one's end use/interest. It would be unfair to " Pigeon Hole " PL,LPF HL...or EAE as only good for a single interest.
    All these sites have multiple topics..."on multiple levels...in multiple dimensions" !! My own personal interests have been very much
    " Cross-over "....as can be seen as an path of evolution...or...perhaps to some..." De-evolution " Regardless...I have shared my journey's....sometimes in more detail than welcome....and...shared my sense of humor !!!!!
    The bottom line is...that each site has different gifts to offer.....we can pick and choose !!! I think there is room for ALL the sites....and I visit them all...and will continue to !!!!
    I am not trying to be the " Peace Maker " here....not really....as this thread...was entertaining at times....and painful at other times !!
    Just thought I'd throw in...FWIW....for I am grateful for all the forms...promoting our hobby !!
    Bob
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Bob,
    it wasn't about the Forums... It was about the admin of that
    Forum trying to be deceptive with the members here.
    Once he was found out...and only then did he admit to being
    someone else.

But I see your point of many subjects on many forums.

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions