Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Advice Please

If you look at Laser Know How's promotional materials for the LKH 2300, they show Laserworld and Pangolin as suppliers. Based on that and the look of the exterior of the projector, I'm thinking it's a re-branded Laserworld unit. But it could be something different.

If you can reach LKH, that would be a good start. But I'd also like to hear what Francis has to say about it. He should recognize it if it's one of his.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    It's been discussed at times. And really... it would be DELEM or, MALEM. (Delaware or Mid-Atlantic) since I'm really about 1.5 hours from DC
    OK we got the name out of the way. What's the date?
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

I stand corrected... The projector is *NOT* from Laserworld. It does resemble a couple different Chinese units though. (No idea why LKH is still using Laserworld's logo in their marketing materials...)

You can still replace the green diode, and the red too if you want. You'll probably want to check the driver current first though! and I'll repeat my recommendation to get with the fine folks at UKLEM before you attempt this.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by A1XD View Post
    Your correct, both projectors have the same issue. I purchased them April last year.
    Im still tempted to contact Gary at Laser Know How and ask if they can change the diode spec so the units have a better balance and still achieve a decent output.
    Do any of you guys know Laser Know How ?
    I posted from my mobile before and it looks like the post went missing.

I believe Daniel Briggs on here used to manufacture some parts for them, cases, modules etc. You could try contacting him as he may be able to help you get this sorted.