Thread: Laserscope

Default Laserscope

Hello Everyone.....

Now, I brought this a while back, not knowing a thing about what I was getting into and how big of a project it would be....
    https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...-functionality

I wish to sell it whole, or at worse, in parts.
    The only thing missing from it is the white casing and the foot pedel & pedel pressure sensor, everything else is untouched. (I took the air pressure footswitch / sensor for a high voltage PSU)
    The screws used on the unit were... unheard of even in my security bit toolbox, I cut them out, I will replace them with new hex / cheese head screws before shipping.

Does anyone want this, PM me an offer. I can get it shipped by pallet. Collection prefered, (Borunemouth) we have a forklift.

I'm hoping for £230 + Freight.

That's a Greenlight PV. Nice laser and a fair price. If it passes it's power on self test, it's likely in good shape. I developed a board that plugs in and lets you run the laser w/o the smart card. They usually do 80-100 q-switched with a lamp current of 31.5A (5KW).

Yes it is indeed a greenlight, unfortunately it doesn't pass the self test. The screen is smashed also (however that could likely be fixed easily enough)

Shame it's not closer to here. Several of the PVs I've worked with would not light the lamp initially, but worked find after allowing the pump to run for a while. I assume this is because the DI water was too high conductance after sitting idle for a long time. After it circulated through the DI filter for a while the resistance increased enough for the lamp to strike.