Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2017 Sign up thread

just sent payment!!!!!! im going to selem!!!!
    i wrote 10fenny in the notes.
    i got a kvant cm3000 to bring! also a lumia projector i built!!!

I suppose I'll make a brief appearance. Now to trick vale into doing the same

Med sized shirt!!! Sorry forgot to add that.. I love a selem t!!

Some oddities I might be interested in if low price @ SELEM:

1. ILDA to Lightpipe converter (Have one, 2nd one would be handy for dumping DV tapes as dual head.)
    2. Neos PCAOM + Driver for my white light ion Laser Physics build for SELEM 2018 - Hey, I plan ahead, but this is a curiosity not main system so price needs to be low :-/
    3. I have 2 leads already on this, but if my deals don't close: QuadMod16
    4. Show tapes. ADAT, DV, etc.

Who knows what else.

Stuff I might have on display (cafeteria):
    1. Mobolazer scan head system (feeding from diode laser) with controller for people to play with
    2. DEPENDING ON CLOSING DEAL (in progress) Pangolin LD400 system
    3. Maybe Pangolin LD system (need to test ribbon cable I re-built.)

Collaborating with the fitness club folks (the gym, get it?) and main stage as to who gets my Pluto IIs and FB3s this year!

Will work on LED stuff and get them so they can mount sideways up truss and run the video properly when they're rotated (I'm sure it can be configured, somehow.)

Wow! Lots of cool new stuff happening. Keep it coming!

I've updated the main list of registered attendees at the beginning of this thread. Also, just a note: the planned laser show with the live symphony orchestra will begin at 8 PM in downtown Newton (at the old courthouse) on Sunday, August 13 right after SELEM load-out is complete. (Actually, the load-out better be done well before that, as we have some gear to set up at the square! But we've got a plan, so I'm not too worried.) Admission is free to this event, BTW, so if you are still in town, feel free to drop on by.

Sorry to everyone for my belated replies to messages... Things have really been busy for me! Hoping to have stuff under control in the next week or two. But at this pace, SELEM might actually be more relaxing that work! (Now that's just messed up...)

Reminder: This Friday is the cut-off for the standard registration period. After the 21st you are not guaranteed to get a shirt and the cost goes up to $159. So get your registrations in this week if you can!

Adam

Could you tell us what the power up state of these are? I am thinking of controlling with my echo and wireless on/off switch. was wondering what happens when you apply power? IE. cycle thru colors/modes...or last state when shut down?
    Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Oh, I've spoken to buffo and Brad about this, but I'll be bringing 25 of these uplights to sell for $20

Any thoughts on the SELEM 11 logo?

Quote Originally Posted by rodman1369 View Post
    Could you tell us what the power up state of these are? I am thinking of controlling with my echo and wireless on/off switch. was wondering what happens when you apply power? IE. cycle thru colors/modes...or last state when shut down?
    I'm 99% sure they start up in the last state/mode set. For our wedding, I had to set up half of them as white half purple (using RGB 0-255 settings) and labeled them as such so the set up people could just put them down and plug them in without hitting any buttons. They have many other modes, like wash (fast and slow), strobe, VOX, DMX, solid color (what I used), etc.

Hello everyone!! I feel like I haven't been on here in forever nor been to a laser meet in ages!!!
    Im trying to see what I can get worked out... I start college that monday.. (i know me going to college!!)
    Whats the address of the hotel there?
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Excellent...just what I was hoping to hear. I am still in for 5...I hope to get smart switches for lights...set them up in mode I want...and tell my echo to turn on/off as the mood hits me.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    I'm 99% sure they start up in the last state/mode set. For our wedding, I had to set up half of them as white half purple (using RGB 0-255 settings) and labeled them as such so the set up people could just put them down and plug them in without hitting any buttons. They have many other modes, like wash (fast and slow), strobe, VOX, DMX, solid color (what I used), etc.