Thread: Dragon x cartoon laser

Laser Warning Dragon x cartoon laser

Hello

I was wondering if anybody here may know something about the cheap dragon x cartoon projector. the built in patterns work perfectly. My question is it doesn't seem to see the ild files on the sd card. I've tried isolating it down to one display .ild file and a single entry on the .prg script but no luck. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Problem solved!

The unit was shipped with the sd card and adapter installed upside down. This broke the socket away from the board either from being forced or during shipping. I ordered a pack of ten sd sockets off Amazon for $7.00 took it apart and soldered a new one in and it works like a champ now. the adapter must face with the contacts up from looking down from the top of the machine. I'm very happy with it now and all the folders navigate with the remote. Not bad for $159.00. I also purchased a 1 watt RGB ilda and Ishow version 3. This is an ethernet connected DAC with ilda out. it works perfect on windows 10 and the software is very close to pangolin. I purchased the new Ishow package for $179 and the 20k 1 watt RGB projector for $400. It works great. I've read posts from some members slamming it but mine works perfect. you have to download the latest 2016 rared version and no driver required. it doesn't install it just runs out of the unrared folder just click the exe and you're good to go.

Hey dhg6

I'm curious. It's been a few months since you purchased this laser. Would love to get your opinion on it.
    What are you using it for? Was it worth the money?

I'm considering buying one; but right now I'm not sure. I can't find a lot of people posting or any great info on this unit. Heck, I only found ONE YouTube video and that was lighting geek's ad for it.

Thanks!