Thread: other options to TraceIT?

Default other options to TraceIT?

Is there anything out there better than TraceIT? I feel like that program is one of the dodgiest bits of software I've ever come across. I can't use it after using Beyond, I have to close Beyond and then open Quickshow, then close Quickshow before it will run, it doesn't like any of the video files I try to open, I keep getting error messages with no explanation, it constantly freezes and I have to close out using the task manager and the so-called "help" file is completely empty other than an index that also has no content. Are there any other programs out there that accomplish the same thing? Surely there has to be something that actually works and has some instructions.
    LASERS!!

1x Homemade 500mW 405nm Projector
    1x Homemade 1.2W RGB Projector
    1x Lightspace Color Ray Series 6W RGB
    2x Lightspace Venus 2W RGB

ZPL Lighting www.zpllighting.com

Just wondering why you'd want to use it outside of Beyond?

Traceit is built into Beyond. Under the Edit Menu.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPoint View Post
    Is there anything out there better than TraceIT? I feel like that program is one of the dodgiest bits of software I've ever come across. I can't use it after using Beyond, I have to close Beyond and then open Quickshow, then close Quickshow before it will run, it doesn't like any of the video files I try to open, I keep getting error messages with no explanation, it constantly freezes and I have to close out using the task manager and the so-called "help" file is completely empty other than an index that also has no content. Are there any other programs out there that accomplish the same thing? Surely there has to be something that actually works and has some instructions.
    i user lasercam and ildsos for digitizing.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I only have Beyond Essentials and I'm trying to trace an animation. Apparently the video tracer is only available with an Ultimate license. I'll check out lasercam and ildsos, thanks.
    LASERS!!

1x Homemade 500mW 405nm Projector
    1x Homemade 1.2W RGB Projector
    1x Lightspace Color Ray Series 6W RGB
    2x Lightspace Venus 2W RGB

ZPL Lighting www.zpllighting.com