Thread: I've had it and I'm selling out Everything Must Go

Default laser power meter

got 1 laser power meter ,Bauer laser bee ax 3.1 watt ,used 1 time , as new ,$ 150 free ship in us.
    Last edited by kenny; 06-05-2017 at 11:32. Reason: new listing

Photos?
    Prices?
    Where is this equipment located?
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Maybe... a few more details such as whether for example the 4 watt green is diode or dpss?
    (I'm going to have a post like this soon. Women. Ugh. Can you believe they want things like toilet brushes and... mini blinds, and like... food and shit? lol)
    PM Sent...

Yes pics will help sale also location of equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Maybe... a few more details such as whether for example the 4 watt green is diode or dpss?
    (I'm going to have a post like this soon. Women. Ugh. Can you believe they want things like toilet brushes and... mini blinds, and like... food and shit? lol)
    I'll believe THAT when I see it. The post, not the woman

I see you said they were just gone through by "Rick", who is he? Are these in the USA or Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    for the sake of staying out of jail for smacking another chiseling promoter out it's probably best I quit I'm selling all of my stuff I've got 2 6 watt Magnum projectors red blue green with forties my partner has four Club 2000 which put out somewhere around 2400 milliwatts really nice little unit cast aluminum housings Anvil style cases I've got one copy of quickshow fb3 and I have one copy of Beyond essential fd3 upgrade from Quick show and get a bunch of inexpensive Foggers tripods several hundred feet of idla cable I have a 4 watt green with thirties none of this stuff has over 30 or 40 hours on it and the Magnums have just been gone through by Rick if you're interested my email address is smoothy 1957 at gmail.com and I got a bunch of other stuff I got a laser b 3.2 Watt a brand new emergency stop with key Envy magnums all have pell style cases all of this equipment is in great shape as it's at downstairs for most of its life these are all 2016 projectors any reasonable offer will be accepted you should expect to pay shipping I would take 7000 US dollars for the whole lot that's right 7 projectors quick show and Beyond all have flight cases very low hours period I want it gone