Thread: Ani File from my Blender Exporter

Default Ani File from my Blender Exporter

Hello,

can someone please try to Import this with LSX ?
    Dont know if the Format is still the same like LDS.
    (Add Trickfilm -> Doubleclick, "Animation". )

Should be something like a "Movinghead". I am not really good using Blender.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MH.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Works perfectly.

Are you working on some custom software? Any chance it'll have an implementation of the LSX/LDS/Dynamics "normal vector"?

Nor really perfectly, the Angle Optimization was disabled during this Export.
    Not to see in the Preview. Its to see on Laser in the "Head" of the Movinghead.

The Export is from Blenders SVG Freestyler. So the Hidden Line Calc was done by Blender.
    I only import, sort and Optimize. Blender is very mighty doing Animations. If you know the Freesyler Plugin and his
    Settings (EdgeMark a.e. ) there much is possible. Drawing HiddenLine with the Normal Vector in PicEdits sucks :-)
    Maybe tomorrow i can push a Beta here. Works...but Laseroutput only to my Hardware...like Dynamics.
    Several People are doing Tools like this , the Raw Output from Blender sucks but with some Work the Results
    are compareable to other Tools. "we all only cook with water ! " :-)

But i hope to get some nice Animations this Way from the Users (Ani or Blender-Files ).
    Therefore , its for free.

Keep you informed ! Hope some Blender-Users are here which are more able to do Artwork.
    I am still happy when a Cube is rotating :-)

All you have to do in Blender:
    - Add the Freestyle SVG Export
    - Active Freestyle and Freestyle SVG Export, choose ther Rendering of Frame Or Animation
    - Open the generated SVG with my Tool, Click "Optimize all Frames" and "File" -> "Save as Ani"
    Last edited by Guido; 05-11-2017 at 07:46.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

That's cool! There exists a plugin for Blender (also based on the Freestyle renderer, as a custom script) that exports an animation as a stream of DXF files. Those can be imported in Ild Sôs or Laserboy and converted to Ilda. Does your program have any additional benefits?

Blender has some really cool advanced physics features. Just follow some tutorials on youtube and you can make some neat animations.

Do you have any plans for a realtime tool? So you can edit in Blender and see the result in real time on a projector? It's something that's in the back of my mind but I have no clue on how to start such a project.

Something like that i made für C4D a few Years ago....Customer Project. But every X Years they Change the SDK.
    This Time the Tool can "only" Import, optimize, LaserPreview on my Hardware, Export to Ani. Nothing missing for that what i want.
    Just a Tool to "feed" RealTime.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Hello,

as promised attached a Version incl. Laseroutput to Netlase, NetlaseLC, Easylase II , Easylase LC.

One "SVG Animation" is included...best i can :-)
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Cool!

Interesting that you got colour to work in SVG export in Blender. That didn't work in the past, it would export geometry but the lines would only have the same predefined "outline colour". I opened an issue for that in the past but it was the intented behaviour, maybe they fixed it after all? TL's DXF exporter works flawless with the material colour so it's a non-issue for the moment, until a future release breaks it.

When starting up the program I get an error message, "Ungültiger Dateiname - %s." I can click OK and the program starts up fine. File >> Frame to temp brings up the same dialog.

I'll test with a DAC today or tomorrow.

Thanks for making this. I suppose it's not open source? :P

About "Filename" : I didnt catchup Errors for non-existing Files this Time.

About Color: I spend some Money to the Blender Foundation to add Color. Someday it will be included in Blender.
    Maybe it is already..dont know. You nee to got to "Freestyle LineStyle", "Color", "Add Modifiert" -> "Mix" -> Material -> "Diffuse Color"

"FrametoTemp" is searching in the Registry for the Path to Dynamics Installation and is storing one Pic in a TempFolder.
    Then just click "Add from Temp" in RealTime and a Trickfilm carrying this Pic ist generated.

Sorry, it will be free but no Open Source. Searching for some nice Animations this Time.

Another Ani from me is attached...Dynamics "Trickfilm" got a Flag to make Hotspots darker. Looks nicer.
    Interested in your Opinion about the Output Quality.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Still not sure what the difference is between this plugin and the other. Anyone can explain?

This is not a plugin. This is a program that can convert any SVG into PIC/ANI. Blender can export an animation as SVG files, which you can load into this program and then export as ANI so the animation can be imported in the LDS software family (LDS, LSX, Dynamics, Phoenix (?))

TL's plugin exports an animation as DXF files which can be converted to ILDA by LaserBoy/Ild Sos.