Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need to know if i should buy this laser.

Default Need to know if i should buy this laser.

What do you guys think about this laser projector i am thinking of buying https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...798265866.html
    I don't know if its a good idea or not to get this so an opinion on this would be nice.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

no

"the myth of the killer ape is true".

Quote Originally Posted by WolfBuddy View Post
    What do you guys think about this laser projector i am thinking of buying https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...798265866.html
    I don't know if its a good idea or not to get this so an opinion on this would be nice.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Well its cheap and i don't have a lot to spend... Do you have any cheap high powered analog lasers you can suggest that are good?

Well its cheap and i don't have a lot to spend... Do you have any cheap high powered analog lasers you can suggest that are good?
    where are you located and what do you intend to do with the laser?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

btw the most i can spend is $600 oh and i live in USA and as for state Massachusetts.

And as for what i am doing with the laser, i am trying to start a lighting rental business and i also want to use the light for house parties/other parties.

And as for what i am doing with the laser, i am trying to start a lighting rental business and i also want to use the light for house parties/other parties.

ok.... the first problem is that laser is illegal for commercial use in the united states
    the second problem is the seller doesn't list beam specs of show test patterns.
    the third problem is it comes with ishow.. that's a profound giveaway that it's crap quality.

do you have a fda/cdrh variance to perform laser shows?

I know i need to get fda/cdrh and i am working on it.

I know i need to get fda/cdrh and i am working on it.
    even if you get a variance for yourself, that laser will remain out of compliance.

untill i get fda/cdrh variance i want to use the laser for home parties and other family events.