Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FEELER for TEXLEM II 2017 in HOUSTON

Glad to hear you made it through ok, Greg. As was mentioned, we do miss you at SELEM!
    PM Sent...

Very pleased to hear you and your family are OK, Greg! And as others have already mentioned - we've missed you at SELEM! Hope you have time to get back into lasers soon pal...

Adam

PS: Len - the argon that guy has is a Cyonics-Uniphase. I think DJMatt has a supply that will run it. Suggest you contact Matt and see if he and Timberwolf can meet up.

- - - Updated - - -I found out today that Chuck got 26 " rain in his extra house... TEXLEM is of course on hold... I may go up there to help.. waiting now to hear back.I think being so close to the bridge helped as I think they always make the grade higher there-- last place to flood . go down the river road either way it has water or did--last nite it dropped ~3 inches
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 09-06-2017 at 16:06.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-