Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Add another section for pointer hobbyists?

I was wondering that too... I tried to find out if he was this VG troll at LPF, posted that picture of his reported house address without word of what it was, pretended it was a place I wanted to rent to get a response, he didn't have anything to say, he obviously picked a fake house address which just drove me to suspect he was that troll pretending to live in Las Vegas. Well, I don't know if he was the same guy or not, but his never recognising the house and then later saying it wasn't his house here, but then in this same thread turning it around and saying it was and that the car belonged to his dead sister, well.... it isn't adding up, that was probably all made up.

Later guys, glad to see you got him out of here, I need to drop off the troll pointing map or I will be next, but I don't see them pop up here, just this one guy. As long as you don't add a laser pointer section!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Nah, I'm not a big fan of senseless collateral damage.

Anywho: http://photonlexicon.com/srslywhodoesntlovesocks.png

cx4'd and known /24 added to the blacklist. If he is so compelled to go to the public library to continue his campaign, I'll burn that motherfucker down too.
    Proper job Spec!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Nah, I'm not a big fan of senseless collateral damage.

Anywho: http://photonlexicon.com/srslywhodoesntlovesocks.png

cx4'd and known /24 added to the blacklist. If he is so compelled to go to the public library to continue his campaign, I'll burn that motherfucker down too.
    That is good work sir, here are some more of his known IP addresses.

!!!!!WTU_accutronitis__watch_this_IP_address.jpg!!!!!ACCUTRONITIS_list_of_IP_addresses__snippet.jpg

And thanks for not banning me, I must say have become interested in laser pointers after seeing the guys' work over on LPF!

Just for the record, this post and the photo's I sent were of an apartment in Erbil, Iraq I was going to rent, I posted that just a few months ago, many months after any discussion regarding his place, what a farse!

Quote Wavelength:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Just for the record, this post and the photo's I sent were of an apartment in Erbil, Iraq I was going to rent, I posted that just a few months ago, many months after any discussion regarding his place, what a farse!

Quote Wavelength:

That proves his "screen grab" was a mock up, doesn't it?
    Gone any way, so brush him off and forget him.

Excessive personalities aside, I still think a section for hand held lasers is a better idea for here than the one for holography. The derailment of this thread was all a personal thing that had nothing to do with a type of laser, how they're powered or mounted, or how they're used. But I digress.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Too bad, that one had decent tech skills, if we could have converted him to the good side of the force.. If we had a pointer section, it would need a full time moderator.
    That said:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...