Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viasho lasers ?

Hey!
    Maybe we bring in our KORE series....
    www.evil-lasers.com
    BR;
    Phillip

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Phillip, Yours was one of the brands whose name I couldn't think of yesterday. (Getting old.) Is there anything in your product line that might fit what he is after? I thought yours were probably a bit more high end than what his budget allows.
    PM Sent...

And what is the difference between laser class3b and 4 ??

http://www.lasersafetyfacts.com/laserclasses.html

Basically it is categorizing lasers into powers in terms of possible damage to eyes and skin. Class 4 essentially is anything over 500mW.
    PM Sent...

Just another little thought as I was driving to work. You've mentioned doing perhaps 8-10 shows per year. Is it fair to assume that you are earning/charging money for these? If so, $2800 for 2 projectors amortized over 10 shows is only $280 which means you are likely way undercharging for your services. I would be inclined to say increase your rate, borrow a bit against those future earnings and, spend a bit more for better quality like the Kvants. That's not to say Goldenstar is bad but, the marketability and return on the sale of a used Kvant far outweighs that of a Goldenstar, if... down the road you want to upgrade or, get out of this silly insanity we call lasers.
    PM Sent...

I am also guessing since you said French Canadian that you're in Quebec. If this is really something you want to pursue, I would look up Derek Garbos at LaserTech Canada as he might even have some used stock for sale or know of something worthwhile for you to check out. My guess is he may be difficult to reach but, if you have an opportunity to spend some time with him, it could be invaluable. Great guy.
    PM Sent...

What is the price for a kore 3?

I got is buisness card. But like a lot of people o got info everywere to do the right choice btw thanks for all your hints

Hi!
    The kore 3 is in the ~3k range...
    BR,
    Phillip

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Just another little thought as I was driving to work. You've mentioned doing perhaps 8-10 shows per year. Is it fair to assume that you are earning/charging money for these? If so, $2800 for 2 projectors amortized over 10 shows is only $280 which means you are likely way undercharging for your services. I would be inclined to say increase your rate, borrow a bit against those future earnings and, spend a bit more for better quality like the Kvants. That's not to say Goldenstar is bad but, the marketability and return on the sale of a used Kvant far outweighs that of a Goldenstar, if... down the road you want to upgrade or, get out of this silly insanity we call lasers.
    Normaly because i'm starting i have flat rate of 100 $ including 2 hrs + 20 $/hrs what are the price range for laser show ? what is a good rate. Because for now i just have a single RGB chinese laser..