Thread: Cathodeon C845H laser power meter

Question Cathodeon C845H laser power meter

Heya,
    I've bought this piece of laser gear off eBay and I'm actually struggling to find any manual for it (none included).

Google is coming empty handed on any results for Cathodeon C845H or split in various queries, which is pretty amazing, you rarely see something coming up with no results on Google!

Bought it as to expand my gear and learn more about lasers as well as to measure the chinese and the german/chinese lasers that I've (as well as to check my Kvant).

Any information on this laser, as well as any How-to-basic guide on laser power measurements (What do and what NOT to do) are very welcome!

Cheers,
    -Mel
    My kit: Mamba Elements V3 & DAC, ILD SOS & LaserCam, LaserDock DAC, Kvant Clubmax 1800 (2017)

I see stuff on eBay described as "laser" this or that - that isn't laser related all the time. Cathodeon made/makes? specialized lamps - I see where they made a low power low noise infrared detector/amp way back when...
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Still got it boxed, will play with it mid october when I get back to my precious pile of laser goodies, here is a photo from auction:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/i5cAAO...Yr/s-l1600.jpg
    My kit: Mamba Elements V3 & DAC, ILD SOS & LaserCam, LaserDock DAC, Kvant Clubmax 1800 (2017)

looks simple
    change the battery, put the switch in Batt and the meter should read at/above 2 on the lower scale
    on each position of the switch the full scale reading is
    3mw
    10mw
    30mw
    100mw
    300mw
    1000mw
    3 watts
    10 watts
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso