Thread: 3-Watt-Green-532nm-DPSS-Laser-Light-Show-Projector-Melles-Griot-Cambridge-6800

Default 3-Watt-Green-532nm-DPSS-Laser-Light-Show-Projector-Melles-Griot-Cambridge-6800

Listed on EBay / Buy It Now Up for sale is one 3 Watt Green 532nm DPSS Laser Light Show Projector.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	53124 12 photos up on Ebay

This projector was built in 1999 by Lowell Products Development and uses the infamous Melles Griot 58-GSD-309 Laser head with power supply. This Laser Projector is paired with three Cambridge Technology 6800HP Galvanometers in XYB configuration. Optical Blanking is performed by the third galvo. The galvos are in great working condition, see ILDA test pattern.

Our Disclosure: This Laser Projector only produces around 250mW from the output window after optics. I would look into it further but I don't have the time. However, it does "appear" that the laser head is making the full 3 watts or close to it judging by the intensity of scattered light inside the projector housing. SEE PICTURES (click link). Since this laser head runs continuously at full power, the blanking and attenuation are supplied by external optics inside the projector housing. I can't exactly see what is going on inside the projector without completely taking it apart but I'm almost positive it is just a minor alignment issue or some attenuator stuck where it shouldn't be.

The laser projector comes complete with the following items...

• LDP Nova 3.0 Laser Light Show Projector
    • IEC Power Cable
    • 2 keys for keyswitch
    • Interlock Cable
    • ILDA Interface Cable
    • Mounting Hardware
    • CT6800 Manual
    • Rolling Road Case

NOTE: No Laser Show Controller is included.

SHIPPING: The Laser Projector Case measures 28" Long by 24" Wide by 28" Tall weighing 160 Lbs total. I can assist with finding a freight company to ship this item and help with loading.

HERE IS THE LINK to Ebay also with 12 photos posted- https://www.ebay.com/itm/222700917996

If by chance you missed this post, this is an awesome laser for your collection! Check out the link above for full details and photos.
    Offers are being considered. Thanks...

Price seems steep for a decaying dinosaur of a projector. Le times have changed .

-Sal