Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pangolin laser quick show

Email him, hes an employee of pangolin and willing to check this out for you.

ryan {at} scannermax.com

Quote Originally Posted by KoenD View Post
    Email him, hes an employee of pangolin and willing to check this out for you.

ryan {at} scannermax.com
    Already message them asking and they said they can’t tell with pictures! Also saying that the port change isn’t a good sign
    It’s them who told me it couldn’t be repaired even though it was a simple fix but everyone can miss something big you think they would have record of it showing it come back for a repair along with a laser

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

You could text the picture to me (or even better - Ryan) and we can post it for you in the thread. If you have a web browser on your phone, you should be able to bring up Photolexicon and post a picture, just as you would on a pc though. PM either of us for a number to text it to.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    You could text the picture to me (or even better - Ryan) and we can post it for you in the thread. If you have a web browser on your phone, you should be able to bring up Photolexicon and post a picture, just as you would on a pc though. PM either of us for a number to text it to.
    Thank you I’ll take a look at you message in a min I’ll just update quickly I’ve finally got a email saying it is real and they will confirm if anyone asks so I’ll get a picture up ASAP took 3 emails to make them understand I didn’t want to buy it just wanted to make sure it was real before I looked stupid!

Now I look stupid anyway lol sorry working at the mo so read it quick I’ll be inTouch thank you