Thread: FB3 value

Default FB3 value

Hey guys, long time no visit.

Hope everyone is well and had a great festive season.

I have so busy with the scuba business that I haven't even looked at lasers since the Carib-LEM

Since all my gear has been sitting in storage for the best part of a year I figured it was time to purge some of it.

What is the going rate for the FB3QS? I have 4 of them that I think I am going to part with. I am keeping my FB3 with Beyond Ultimate and also my QM2000's - for now.

The FB3QS's are all in fantastic condition and are all genuine . I have them built in to a pelicase with Startech USB extender to be used as a stage box. It also has an interlock system built in with emergency stop. It just breaks the interlock pins on the DB-25.

I'll take some pictures tonight if anyone is interested in the whole 'stage box' setup, if not I'll just list the FB3s.

Cheers
    Rich

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Hi Rich. Happy holidays to you as well. I remember that stage box well and it was well built. Should someone buy just the FB3's, I'd be interested in the remaining box to pre-populate it with my FB's. To answer your question, based merely on what I have been seeing, the going rate for a used FB3 seems to be in the $300-$350 range.
    PM Sent...

Hey Brad,

Hope you are well.

I'll keep you posted as how things go.

FYI I think I might be back to Utila for a week at the end of April - maybe the potential for a little Carib-LEM reunion

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Boy do I wish!! I'm going to the UKLEM in early April and between that, a trip to Missouri to see my son graduate basic training, SELEM, the ILDA Conference, and a possible exploratory trip to Charleston to see buffo and look at it as a place to move to, I'm really pushing it as far as time away from work. Of course, I *could* just quit and move to Utila and be done with it!
    PM Sent...

300-350 would be a fair price for a QS FB3, should have no problem selling at that price.
    I would be interested in 1 or 2 FB3 ‘s
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Let me know how much you want for the whole package....

300 bucks for FB3QS would possibly push me over from Mamba.. what's the shipping like for this from US to UK?
    My kit: Mamba Elements V3 & DAC, ILD SOS & LaserCam, LaserDock DAC, Kvant Clubmax 1800 (2017)