Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: ilda files

Hi Folks,
    I am looking for a favour, my sister AnnMarie 50th Birthday is coming up in the next few weeks and I need a personalised laser file..Any help greatly appreciated..

Thanks

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by wegians2001 View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I am looking for a favour, my sister AnnMarie 50th Birthday is coming up in the next few weeks and I need a personalised laser file..Any help greatly appreciated..

Thanks
    Download Laserboy or Grix's program LaserShowGen

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Hey, guys. Yes, I'm new and have a lot to learn.

I am a new owner of a LaserDock system. Right now I am helping the software developers troubleshoot their software. As far as I know LaserShowGen, Maxwell, and LaserDockVisualizer are the only pieces of software that work with it.

Many years ago I hand made my own Galvo system using Speaker coils as the drivers. This was before Diode lasers existed. Gas lasers was all there was.

I have also done laser engraving using a 30W Laser Pro and a 100W CO2 piece of crap.

For Halloween I've bought a fog machine, some netting, and a white tarp. I'm hoping to throw something together in time. Most of the Halloween shows I've been able to find are a bit more than the LaserDock is able to display. One of the bugs I've just discovered is turning the Frame Rate down to 20FPS to give the LD a better chance is causing LSG to crash. He's working on the problem right now.

I've been involved in electronic motion control most of my life, but on the other end of the scale, hundreds of horsepower.

Hope to learn a lot and have fun. Be talking to you.

Mark