Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for manual / pinouts for a Melles Griot IMA101030BLS012

While taking laser classes at PCC I got a job at Omnichrome. Fred Otto hired me. I started making HeCd cables and soon moved into HeCd assembly and laser alignment. Laser moved to Ion laser assembly and alignment. Later became an application engineer. Was at Omnichrome for 14 years.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevint View Post
    While taking laser classes at PCC I got a job at Omnichrome. Fred Otto hired me. I started making HeCd cables and soon moved into HeCd assembly and laser alignment. Laser moved to Ion laser assembly and alignment. Later became an application engineer. Was at Omnichrome for 14 years.

This ION laser user would love to have a phone call with you some day, got to the point I would repump tubes for my employers. Have a pump station in my basement and bought a tiny part of Lexel at auction, so my friend could redo HGM tubes.
    Used to drive up to Canada to pick up old Xerox heads for laser show folks.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

We reprocessed 1000's of ALC 60X ion lasers for xerox. PM me when you would like to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevint View Post
    We reprocessed 1000's of ALC 60X ion lasers for xerox. PM me when you would like to talk.
    I had an ALC 60X with the "gold box" PS in the early 2000s. Only multiline laser I ever owned.

I would just change my cavity optics to multiline and get the green 514nm line added

Default *FOUND IT*

Sorry for the looong delay, lots of life stuff came up. But in the end I did end up tracking down a copy of all the pinouts thanks to Zenodilodon over on youtube, (Not sure if he is on this forum.)
    He shared a great website called ntenterprise.org and after poking around in there for awhile I found the 'Remote P2 connector Pin-outs'. Have since then built a new interlock with some monitoring functions, I intend to share the plans for, once I get them a bit less breadboard and a little more PCB.

Nonetheless wanted to post a update here and share the link and pin-outs photo incase anyone else is looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300s_p2_pinout.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	61028

Thanks again everyone.