Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Viasho 1W 532 PSU question?

a new LF347 fixed things for the thermal regulation, next step for me is getting a decent LPM and realigning it from the start

I was wondering if any one knew what the trim pots on the driver do, I have realigned this laser twice, I think they should have epoxied the screws but oh well, I got it back to 840mw from 1 watt, the first time I aligned it I got the full output power but now I cant get more then 840 and the sticker over the trim pots may have been twiddled a bit as this laser has changed hands a few times, it has a VD-II driver
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07031.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	3.20 MB 
ID:	52887

since this laser has no optical feed back loop I am thinking the pump diode's output is a little less then it was
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Hi,Sir

Please send photo of this driver board, I will try to help to find the trimports functions for you.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    I was wondering if any one knew what the trim pots on the driver do, I have realigned this laser twice, I think they should have epoxied the screws but oh well, I got it back to 840mw from 1 watt, the first time I aligned it I got the full output power but now I cant get more then 840 and the sticker over the trim pots may have been twiddled a bit as this laser has changed hands a few times, it has a VD-II driver
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07031.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	3.20 MB 
ID:	52887

since this laser has no optical feed back loop I am thinking the pump diode's output is a little less then it was
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669