PDA

View Full Version : G-Scan Mobolazer Help

haveunlocked
12-26-2007, 19:12
Hello,
I just found a G-Scan unit with no power supplies or controller. Does anyone out there have one of these units that could tell me the power input? Also, I think they had software that would work with these units. If anyone has any information, please let me know!

Thanks,
Jeff

dsli_jon
12-26-2007, 20:57
Hello,
I just found a G-Scan unit with no power supplies or controller. Does anyone out there have one of these units that could tell me the power input? Also, I think they had software that would work with these units. If anyone has any information, please let me know!

Hey Jeff -

Contact Sel Lissack from Laserworks - http://www.laserworks.us/products/ - they took over with these units / worked with Mobo on them - they MAY have some controllers/PSUs left... (I THINK they were +12-15VDC, but don't quote me!...it (theoretically) should be listed on the back of the unit, *logically* near the power-in port...) ;) and also, they did make a direct-interface software product for them (I'll reserve my comments/reviews about it unless asked / PM-ed, since Sel is a great guy!) ;)

Hope this helps - lemme know if ya need any other info... peace..

- J

haveunlocked
12-27-2007, 17:42
hey thanks after i got them apart i saw they were laser works
they are not marked at the power in point
and it takes one for each unit.
thanks again jeff

dsli_jon
12-28-2007, 06:15
hey thanks after i got them apart i saw they were laser works
they are not marked at the power in point
and it takes one for each unit.
thanks again

Hey Jeff - cool :cool: glad it helped ya... yeah, give Sel a call - real good guy, but it might take him a day to get back to you - he is not always in his shop...peace ..

- J