PDA

View Full Version : Synchronization of Fiesta.Net & Pangolin Software?

Ricardo
11-03-2009, 00:13
Hi,

I am trying to work out how I can synchronize Fiesta.Net & Pangolin software, I want to create shows using both software, with pangolin taking care of my graphic projector and Fiesta.Net running all my beam projectors?

I have read Fiesta can output MIDI-MTC how can I use this to start and sync my beam show "running on Fiesta" with a pangolin graphic show?

What hardware would I need to use?

Many thanks

Richard

mikkojay
11-03-2009, 21:33
Hey Richard,
When you say "Pangolin", do you mean LD2000?
Although I have not done it, I think LD2000 can output midi, and I believe Fiesta can handle midi input. According to the help, it looks like you can assign a midi note to just about every function. Interesting question- I will be curious to see what others have to say. I only have the Fiesta demo, so I don't actually use it- but it does look like a nice interface for beam effects.
-Mike

edit- I read your post again, and it brought up another question- would you want your graphics show to tell your beam show when to start, or your beamshow tell your graphics show when to start? I guess whichever works eh?

mystery123
11-04-2009, 01:35
Hi,

please read this post on our forum:

http://www.showtacle.com/Forum3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160

Instead of Fiesta! 2 you can use LD 2000. The trick is to use virtual MIDI driver.

Michal

Ricardo
11-04-2009, 05:27
Hi Michal,

Many thanks for your help.

Richard

mikkojay
11-04-2009, 08:33
Be sure to post some videos when you get it all working- looking forward to it