Well After some new info I decided to push my diode a little hotter.
And It looks like it had more to give.
700mw
.830ma
Attachment 17387
chad
Printable View
Well After some new info I decided to push my diode a little hotter.
And It looks like it had more to give.
700mw
.830ma
Attachment 17387
chad
Ok screw it, her we go!
1 WATT
1.02w
1A
72F
Attachment 17388
Chadhttp://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...isc/pencil.png
Congratulations! [popcorn]
A little update so far about 45 min in and rock solid at a watt running about 75f with small tec.
Attachment 17394Attachment 17395Attachment 17396
chad
Good Lord! :eek: Very Impressive!
Thats incredible!
1 watt of blue from a diode.
I only need 150mw in my projecter, it will just about be breaking a sweat:D
Thanks.
Is the diode you're testing from the 2000 lumen or 2500 lumen projector?
I don't know. It is one of the eBay ones.
I am guessing that there is no difference. I wouldn't think that they would have a different module or or diode to order and stock for only 500 llumen difference.
I suspect that it is just a firmware difference and they have calculated the odds of the rate of failure with the 2500 model and figure that it it is cost effective to repair any 2500 duds with the hotter settings.
Chad