Have a set i'd like to get tuned up or see the best they can do, currently make a pretty crappy pattern but should tune to 30K fine. Anyone offer such a service, i'd like to get to them but always short on time. reply or shoot me a pM.
Printable View
Have a set i'd like to get tuned up or see the best they can do, currently make a pretty crappy pattern but should tune to 30K fine. Anyone offer such a service, i'd like to get to them but always short on time. reply or shoot me a pM.
I to have a set in need of tuning.
If there is any one out there with some time i would love mine tuned as well.
oh wow i just noticed we live not to far from each other. 48331
If you are up for tuning a pair of 20ks to 30 or 25k?
48116 but you don't want me tinkering with your galvos. Just sayin...
PB, don't you have an FB3, Bill used to tune scanners for clients when he had time (so I have heard). I am not sure if that service is still available, if DZ had time I am sure they would come back perfect too.
-Adam