-
Current vs power out...
Hi guys, I've got my first build up and running but as i have no method of optically measuring the output power, is anyone able to supply a (rough would be fine) graph or table of operating current vs output power?, Its running well from a Flexmod, just waiting for proper optics and some new mirrors for my 6800s.... will post pics shortly.
many thanks, Matt.
-
Hi Matt
I think someone posted a mA vs mW table in an early thread based on the bare diode iirc.
Obviously the optics you use will affect how much you get out. Diodes also vary between them, so its unlikely you'll get the same as someone else. I've dialled both mine for 600mW after Aixiz 405 half thread lenses, one needs ~750mA the other closer to 700mA
-
now that you mention it, thats obvious... Still lots to learn and pick up but its much fun!